how to level up CRAFTING skill

+
dissasemble INJECTORS .... 1 by 1
if u dissasemble 1 injector you get 3% increase in your CRAFTING skill ( that's how much i get at CRAFTING lvl 13 )
if u dissasemble 100 injectors you get .... 3 %

so do them 1 by 1

If you're trying to level your crafting quickly, don't waste your time disassembling things. That's slow and takes forever.

Instead, take a single common or rare weapon (or piece of clothing) and upgrade it again and again and again. You get more experience the more times you upgrade a single piece of gear, and before long you'll be getting thousands of XP per upgrade.

Disassembling will take you hundreds and hundreds of hours to max your crafting. Upgrading one item will take you mere minutes.

if u dissasemble 100 injectors you get .... 3 %
This is not true. Disassembling a big stack gives me a big progress. Also there is a glitch that equipped items don't get dissasembled but still give exp so equpping a large stack of healing item or grenades and trying to dismantle them over and over gives you exp ;)

Also some healing items and grenades use less components to craft than what they give to disassemble. This can be used to generate components that then can also be used to waste on subsequent upgrades of a white/green item - which gives more and more exp as well.

really ... probably it's fixed in the last patch
- i'm afraid to patch the game because i don't want to start everything over again , i'm 50% in the game , so i'm going to wing it like this

Disassemble one injector or inhaler .. its like you disassemble all of em.. so make 300 of em and dissemble one by one.. and hold F ... cause the game wont tell u in the that menu lol

Rhyzur

Forum regular
I got 18 lvls of crafting just by picking things up, disassembled everything, and made and disassembled purple char grenades. I've barely crafted or upgraded anything until after I hit 18 crafting. I only sell components.

I also agree, the fastest way is to get a White item and upgrade it as far as you can, rinse and repeat... the xp nearly doubles each time you upgrade an item.. or there abouts.. goes fast.

In the first place, it wouldn't have been so difficult if I could make a lot of pills or bombs at once.
Just most of the cyberpunk features are half-assed

what's the point of leveling crafting? extra perk points? got mine to 18 and at the end felt the effort was disproportionate to the time invested in doing so

what's the point of leveling crafting? extra perk points? got mine to 18 and at the end felt the effort was disproportionate to the time invested in doing so
You get some extra recipes as you level crafting up. And somewhat lowered cost to generate even more components from some weird items.

you need a big stack of any item, the more the better, you get exactly the same XP to disassemble 1 of the stack and all that stack, so you disassemble only one and you will get tons of xp
check how much XP you need to fill your remaining lvl
I think that better quality gives more xp too, but crafting makdoc 1 is easy don't require much and gives ton of xp anyway

Top Bottom