How to make Fireball Traps more consistent

+
How to make Fireball Traps more consistent

My English isn't the best so i will make it short.

A card similar to Elven Mercenary a 3-5 card that pulls the Fireball trap out of the deck and let you play it on the battlefield.

I try to make them work but i have to keep them in hand the whole game,
against Skellige to punish them on the last round to prevent the revive train or i have to search for them with Francesca but that one turn usually is all they need to put out to much strength to handle.

Against Monster decks they are dead cards usually or at best a bluff card or a remove 3 spawn 2 Neophites.

Against NR decks you never have enough Traps so a more consistent way to draw them would go a long way.

In a mirror match they can work against Dwarfs but that's it pretty much.

i would like if any trap is played on your own side and some still trigger on the enemy side. So the enemy only know that a trap is played and on what row but it could be any of the 5 we have. At the moment you can pretty good guess and they are not strong enough for that.

For fire trap: maybe make it 6 damage as that could be a big change and you can kill a lot more different units.

Fire trap is pretty good against monster if you trigger it yourself with a weather fog card and get fogglets. You kill all fogglets and spawn for every fogglet killed 2 units(should be a bug). Had once my side filled with units against a monster breeder.

Well, what if the trap goes to the graveyard straight away, face down, and when the conditions are met it gets played? That would allow for some flexibility and mystery. Showing the opponent that you are playing a trap currently, nullifies the the point of keeping it a secret before it triggers.

Top Bottom