How to Obtain V's Red Sword?

+
There's a really nice red sword up at V's secret mansion condo, there's a ton of weapons but the sword cant be picked up! Its such a cool looking weapon, is it anywhere else in the game or is this just unfinished and be accessible in 1.07 ?

sword.jpg

maybe try knocking it loose thats what ill try ill keep ya posted and let uk if i can get it
edit:
i couldn't get it

Last edited:
wonder if they'll add it in the future if its not yet in the game
Post automatically merged:

also someone messed up my profile either my friend is lying or i really got hacked by someone

Last edited:
If you are talking about the red katana, the model is lootable. I looted a common version from one of the Tyger or Malstrom gangs.

yota71

Forum regular
Whats the meaning of this big mansion? future DLC, maybe connected to the corporate route then scrapped or just scrapped content?

I know this is off-subject just a touch - but when I click on the legendary katana I can craft the appearance changes, if i click off it, and back on it... in that selection there are a few different katanas with red in them including the blade. I know it is not the same but interesting never he less. (PC)

I know this is off-subject just a touch - but when I click on the legendary katana I can craft the appearance changes, if i click off it, and back on it... in that selection there are a few different katanas with red in them including the blade. I know it is not the same but interesting never he less. (PC)

Indeed. The same is true of the HJSH rifle. It has 2 skins to pick.

Top Bottom