How to remove duplicate items (bombs)?

+

Guest 3841499

How to remove duplicate items (bombs)?

I admit, I used a few organic cheats (through Witcher 3 console) to get more advanced Master bombs when I only had the vanilla ones, but that action did not over-write those vanilla bombs. Instead, it just added Master-level bombs to my inventory. So now I have vanilla Grapeshot bombs and a Master-level Grapeshot bombs in my inventory at the same time. If I try to throw away the vanilla Grapeshot bomb and close my inventory, then vanilla Grapeshot bomb re-appears in my inventory after I re-open it. The same thing happened to 2 other bomb types - I ended up with duplicates, BUT I just threw away the vanilla bombs and they never came back, except for Grapeshot...

Is there a way to get rid of this vanilla Grapeshot bomb? I was aware that glitches were possible with cheats, but now I am just asking whether this can be fixed. Patch 1.10 did not fix this for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MonarchX I don't know if this will help, but you can give it a shot.

Download the console enabler for 1.10+ version, enable the console in-game and type removeitem('Grapeshot 1') or RemoveItem('Grapeshot 1')

Last edited:
No need for the console. Just drop the bomb and it will be destroyed. Same for Potions and Decoctions.

(I'd try it after disabling the cheat mods and doing a verify/repair. You could enable the cheats later... or not)

No need for the console. Just drop the bomb and it will be destroyed. Same for Potions and Decoctions.

He is aware of that. It's what he did with his other dublicates. His problem is that the basic Grapeshot keeps coming back after throwing it away.

I am on the Nintendo Switch and i have the same problem with out using cheats as i cant and i have both a superior grapeshot and a normal grapeshot and i cant drop the normal i saved my game and dropped the superior one but it wont let me do that either its like a complete lock down like the game knows something inst right but doesn't want to touch it.

Top Bottom