How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

+
Noted.

I did use the contact support, but I haven't received any auto-reply email as confirmation that my report was under queue or anything... So I decided to come here to make sure it is at least publicly known the issue.

Added some note to explain better the bug abuse case.

Last edited:
Minor suggestion + report

It would be tremendously helpful if you milled the non-premium versions of the copies you have the premiums for.

Also, where do I report bots? I've run into the a certain user multiple times, clearly a bot, as it just lets the timer run, randomly discarding cards until you pass. Then starts playing cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
fodare

Thread merged. I also edited your post to remove the other player's username; please do not mention usernames when reporting potential cheaters on the forums. Instead, report them directly to the CDPR team using this form.

Also regarding your suggestion, there is an existing thread you could post in found here.

Is there a place to report bug abusers?

I`m kinda fed up with people abusing the emhyr, steal opponents card, bug.

Is it possible to submit screenshots somewhere?

Yeah what a crock of crap... Boom Ciri nova gone. Opponent plays Ciri nova then beats me with my own nova.. 2 cards 50 point turnaround.

[Cheaters][Board Hacks][Broken Game]

I'm fed up not only with cheaters but that none seem taking care of the issue. Unpunished cheaters/hackers keep going wild not only on the ladder but also on public games.

When are you going to take care of card vision cheat? Dear CDPR?

I don't believe in coincidences but in statistics. these cheaters always guess the right move all the time. And what piss me off even more is that with the latest hotfix, nothing was addressed.

A warn for you dear players, how it works? I'm not going to reveal to the devil how to dodge spotting himself.

Ic3Purple

That's odd you've encountered so many cheaters because I haven't seen one in over 2000 games of Gwent, nor do I hear many players talk about it. Most cases were just players who didn't understand certain aspects of the game. Anyhow, if you could provide screenshots (with the opponent's name removed) and an explanation of the situation that would be great, or even better, a video recording. As always, you can send your findings to CDPR directly. They will take appropriate measures.

Suspicious Disconnects

Has anybody been getting those? I got one today.

[removed image]

As you can see it was right after he played his last card and was about to pass automatically. No connection problems at any point during the match, in fact he played his cards relatively quickly too.

I've gotten this one more time before the update, when an opponent played Iorveth: Meditation and wasn't able to catch up. He then disconnected once again right before the auto-pass. Only that time I didn't even get a win, it just said "ending the game" and the last round didn't register.

Now I can't rule out the possibility that this was a genuine connection issue but the timing is suspicious to say the least, especially since the rest of the match went very smoothly. Has it happened to any of you? Salty people who can't take a loss/hope that the system wasn't changed and they might not get punished for disconnecting?

ser2440 Thread merged and also removed the image. When posting things like these, please make the opponent's name unreadable.

As for the issue at hand, all we can do is speculate what happened. If you really think a user is trying to abuse the game, you can directly contact support and let them know.

Where do I report a cheater ?

I just came across the same player 2 matches today that was clearly cheating or did something to make my connection drop as soon as he was about to lose. I have screenshots of board we were round 2 , i won the first one , and after i killed all his axemen i was about to pass and go in round 3 with 2 cards left each but then suddenly it says that my conection is lost then it just gets stuck , while I can clearly see my oponent hovering over the cards. 2 minutes later , it says something about client and i am the one who loses . Thats clearly cheating and as I said before i have screenshots of it and as much as i like to post them there and the name of the player, I was wondering where I could report and maybe devs could take a look . Its very frustrating at almost 4k MMR to lose 2 matches like that after working 20 mins to setup and try to win. Its so cheap and I saw that im not the only one who loses this way.

This Game was not today, it was 17.februar 2018 late at night (CET).

first Move was me (skellige), i dont know anymore...played ähhh Morkvarg (dosnt matter anymore)
and the Enemy (im sure it was Scoiatael) had 2 Wardancer on Board (fits scoiatael, right ? ).
On his first Move, i was only little suspect, but it have to be much more, he played the 3 (Whispess, Brewess, Weavess).
did not realize, that was Monster silver, and played my Bearmaster (think).

then, he played the 3 Whitcher (Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir)..... ok, 3 neutral Silver Cards, but now there are 6 Silvers on the Table (without the use of another Gold or Silver Card)
and now im thinking .... im fucked and stoped the Game with him....

now i feel stupid, because i didnt make a screenshot
its not real possible to play this Cards for scoiatael, and especially Monster-Silver-Cards !

im now shure there are Cheater,
and I think the guys with fast rhythmic blinking on their cards and on my cards are cheats to (why should they blink so fast on the cards if he can not see them, it only makes sense if he scans them)

Last edited:
ser2440;n10481072 said:
Has anybody been getting those? I got one today.

[removed image]

As you can see it was right after he played his last card and was about to pass automatically. No connection problems at any point during the match, in fact he played his cards relatively quickly too.

I've gotten this one more time before the update, when an opponent played Iorveth: Meditation and wasn't able to catch up. He then disconnected once again right before the auto-pass. Only that time I didn't even get a win, it just said "ending the game" and the last round didn't register.

Now I can't rule out the possibility that this was a genuine connection issue but the timing is suspicious to say the least, especially since the rest of the match went very smoothly. Has it happened to any of you? Salty people who can't take a loss/hope that the system wasn't changed and they might not get punished for disconnecting?

Yeah I had a similar one yday. Repeated attempted re-connects, then just ending game followed by defeat. No indication of who's connection was at "fault", though I'm sure it wasn't mine.
It's also annoying that forfeits quite often don't seem to be recorded as wins.

4RM3D;n10504722 said:
Yeah, that's really a shame. Regardless, you can still contact support and let them know, if you still remember the name of your opponent.

Yea, but i did not know, i know only that he was Scoiatael and what he played. i dont even remember right what i played.
But next Time i know, that i push F12 for Screenshot and dont let me scare by this, and then use contact support.
thanks

Hy,
I just had a game where my oponent placed two farseers on board and they proc on every turn althought he didnt put any buffing unist on board.
Also all cards where buffed by two points, but he didnt play Iorveth or any other buffing card beside ale.

His end game dol blatana sentries were 20 and that is not possible with the amount of specials he played. 4 thunders, 3 ales, 3 reconnaissanse and 4 silver specials + Eithne = 17 points max.

Is this a known exploit?

Is the last player played with in "recent" the bottom one?

aljo76

Farseers also work when Dol Blathanna Sentry (DBS) are buffed in hand. The last DBS could have been pulled with Alzur's Double–Cross to get to 20 points. Anyhow, without knowing exactly what happened, it's difficult to give an accurate explanation. Regardless, there doesn't seem to be anything particularly weird going on.

thanks, yes i forgott about that.
To many changes every patch to track all cards if you dont play them.

regardless, im glad its a fiture and not a bug :)

have fun all

Top Bottom