How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

+
Sure is. Was called a liar, posted screenshots. Post screenshots, called "tiresome" and "unlucky".

Awesome community. Awesome game.

Look at the way you play the game instead of spewing your conspiracy theory ad nauseam. You make your own luck; it's cliché but it holds quite a bit of truth.

Last edited:
I've recently played a weird match. The opponent was throwing cards in a random order, no strategy at all. Even worse than the arachas queen in training mode. Moreover, he played very fast, obviously you do not need much time to play randomly.

Made me think of a bot. I do not know the purpose, as he had absolutely 0% chances to win. Maybe xp farm, playing the 3 rounds ?

Next time I will report him, as obviously he does not play the game fairly. Did you ever notice such a behavior ?

Did you ever notice such a behavior ?

Yes, it's just someone looking to gain some quick XP or just someone trying to complete a specific contract. If it's not a bot, it's not a big deal, unless the user is consistently doing this (too much).

Hello DEVs there is a ugly BUG or CHEAT you havent fixed yet.

It happen that yau WON a game but you LOSE it. This is the 2nd time i had this bug. Its annoying when youve won but loose because of a bug. (or a hack like DROPHACK in other games ?) It happened today after my oponent had "connection issues". And you can clearly see i should have won because of the points, and my internet is connected via LAN cable. I checked it and i had no disconnect from my internet.

[Image removed due to visible opponent's playername. -Drac]

Last edited by a moderator:
@BestNoob Post moved to a more appropriate thread because it's not a question to developers. Also removed the image since it showed the opponent's name.

Such reports are best sent directly to CDPR via the Support page. You can also attach the screenshot there.

I found this guy to be cheating and i cannot submit because i dont know what support ID you are after?
Post automatically merged:

found it but now it still will not submit.

Opponent a few hours ago took control away from my controller and lose due to inactivity. I got a 5 mint video if you want to see it.

Last edited:
There's one thing I have in my mind since the first time I watched...

I think only happens when I play with asian opponents (based on their names). On their turn I see their cards being selected, then the red selection effect begins to flash like crazy from one card to another and sometimes it goes to one card on the board. I don't know if I'm being paranoic but I was sure that was some kind of software that tells them what to play to counter mine.

Then I thought theyare playing with a controller, but I test one match with controller, besides being unconfortable, my selections does not flash like theirs.

Is someone else have watched that?

Found a cheater I think a couple of days ago, but just now I have found this thread.
That's what happened:
In Round 1 after a card played on both sides [no commando played]:
- he plays 1 Blue Stripes Commando [the first one of his deck, I don't really care about that 4+4, continuing my strategy]
- he activated the order to summon the second Blue Stripes Commando that comes out of his deck [I don't remember what he played here, but I play a card to lock his second to prevent cloning and others summoning; so now he has all the 2 Blue Stripes Commando from his deck on the battlefield]
- then he plays 2 Blue Stripes Scout in a row [I don't care about that too, now he has 2 more Commandos in his deck with no possibility to summon in the current round without Roche:Merciless]
- ! he plays an other Blue Stripes Commando from his hand !
- !! he orders the last played Blue Stripes Commando to summon the added 2 clones from its deck !! [total 5 Commandos in play without Roche:Merciless that will be played in then in Round 3]

NOTE: I'm not an expert but I don't think exists a legit way to play 2 Commandos from hand in round 1 while summoning with the first played (before the first Scout); the first scout comes in play after my lock, that's the central point that made me play easy at the beginning (until he played the second Commando from his hand).

NOTE: I'm not an expert but I don't think exists a legit way to play 2 Commandos from hand in round 1 while summoning with the first played

It's not a cheater. There are actually plenty of ways to achieve the above, but without a screenshot we can only guess what has transpired. To name a few examples, Commandos can be copied with Reinforcements or with Adalia.

I came across a cheater today and reported it, cheating is probably the number 1 reason I try to avoid on-line games, but I enjoy Gwent so i am forced to deal with it, However I came across another that is either a cheat or a bug
Harpy Egg/Harpy... If I understand it correctly the Harpy is not summoned until the Egg is destroyed (Deathwish) Yet
I played recently against a player who played a harpy egg and it summoned the harpy immediately and then played another egg with the same results, so being curious I destroyed one of the eggs and it indeed summoned another harpy.
So is this a bug of some type or just another idiot cheating?

I came across a cheater today and reported it, cheating is probably the number 1 reason I try to avoid on-line games, but I enjoy Gwent so i am forced to deal with it, However I came across another that is either a cheat or a bug
Harpy Egg/Harpy... If I understand it correctly the Harpy is not summoned until the Egg is destroyed (Deathwish) Yet
I played recently against a player who played a harpy egg and it summoned the harpy immediately and then played another egg with the same results, so being curious I destroyed one of the eggs and it indeed summoned another harpy.
So is this a bug of some type or just another idiot cheating?

lol u honestly reported somebody for playing Ge'els?

He triggers the deathwish ability when the harpies are played. It's a common strategy.

lol u honestly reported somebody for playing Ge'els?

He triggers the deathwish ability when the harpies are played. It's a common strategy.
Who Said Ge'els was played, no leader ability or other cards were played, it was just 2 harpy eggs played in succession, with regard to reporting it wasn't this game that I reported since I didn't know if it was a bug or a cheat

Who Said Ge'els was played, no leader ability or other cards were played, it was just 2 harpy eggs played in succession, with regard to reporting it wasn't this game that I reported since I didn't know if it was a bug or a cheat

For future reference, if you want to inquire about a possible exploit/cheat, do not forget to make a screenshot. This makes it easier to examine what could have transpired because it can show things the user hasn't thought of.

Sometime ago I send a report to Technical Support about possible cheating from disconnection. Sadly I had ZERO feedback from the Tech Support.

Always when I was in a winning conditions, I would lost my connection to the game in the last four or three cards in hand, just to reconnect exactly after the game results came out. It NEVER happened while I was in LOSING conditions.

That happened at my place, my brothers place and at my girlfriend place... so, wasn't connect issue, hardware issue or some sort of failure at my end. I wondered if some players had discovered how disconnect the opponent to FORCE a win they could not achieve... but never had a response from Support... snip

So, I decided stop playing...

For future reference, if you want to inquire about a possible exploit/cheat, do not forget to make a screenshot. This makes it easier to examine what could have transpired because it can show things the user hasn't thought of.
I appreciate your reminder, in this case I did not feel it necessary since the only 2 cards the opponent played were harpy eggs.. it (to me) was obviously something "cow carcass" about it. regardless it is done, it was just a question/concern
Lost the round but still won the game (a rare win for me)
Enjoy
Dietbob

Sometime ago I send a report to Technical Support about possible cheating from disconnection. Sadly I had ZERO feedback from the Tech Support.

Always when I was in a winning conditions, I would lost my connection to the game in the last four or three cards in hand, just to reconnect exactly after the game results came out. It NEVER happened while I was in LOSING conditions.

That happened at my place, my brothers place and at my girlfriend place... so, wasn't connect issue, hardware issue or some sort of failure at my end. I wondered if some players had discovered how disconnect the opponent to FORCE a win they could not achieve... but never had a response from Support... snip

So, I decided stop playing...
It has happened to me as well same circumstances, similar I suppose to the drop hack, but who knows internet connections are unreliable, it could be just that.... BUT, If you love this game, Don't quit because of someone else's immaturity, Cheater's ruin it for everyone but in the end your the better ( win or lose ) because you played a fair game, let them gloat over their false victory.

Enjoy
Dietbob

Last edited:
but who knows internet connections are unreliable, it could be just that

I would accept that it only occurred in one place (mine, my brothers or my girlfriend)... but happened in all three. We use different providers, PCs and methods of connections. Mine is direct cable, super reliable. My bro is high end wifi, only Gwent looses connection and my girls is radio cloud streaming...
It would be to much bad luck of mine to just lost connection at Winning conditions... But... whatever...

If support tech isn't interested in give feedback... I'm not interested in to play their game!

saw something weird, idk, it happened so fast, i didn't understand what happened, but this is what happened - last cards on both sides, last match, my tallest cards are 12, 11, 10.. his tallest card is 11... he pulls out Scorch, and boom, all my 3 tallest cards burnt... his tallest remains... and i was like, wtf... i didn't record it, nor took a picture... how da hell is this possible... he did have 2 artifacts that had 1 charge with 2 dmg, and the other one with 4 dmg... but none of them would equalize my tallest units to a single value...

As the image says WTF
2 Caranthir's ( golds ) in hand to spawn to other golds, but they (the Caranthir's) just vanish from the field ???
#1 as far as I know you can have only 1 copy of a gold (Has that changed?)

I was just trying to complete a contract, win / loss didn't matter... but good grief you got to hammer on these cheaters
unless the gold rule has been changed then that is exactly what it is

FYI the leader ability had already been used... so don't go that route, besides that would only account for 1 of the Caranthir's disappearing from play

Enjoy

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Top Bottom