How to see my Loot? All or nothing?

+
Hello Witchers :)

i had a long break but now i startet The Witcher 2 again (XBOX) Version and man maybe i am getting old but i remember that it IS! possible in the xbox version to see the loot i was picking but maybe don't and it was the PC Version and now i am trying 1h and i can still only loot "all or nothing" so that i have to take it all and hope not to get to much. So i need help wth someone that knows the controls better than i and tell me what i have to do to see the loot i am picking. Hope its not too confusing.

Kind regards

Unfortunately, I think on Xbox you have to take everything. But since most of the stuff can be sold for some coins, it shouldn‘t be that much of an issue.

Thanks. Thats very unfortunate and should be changed in the new remake :D please with the Witcher 1 bundle and fast travel. I have a lot of fun with the second game but the language is not so good for me. Do you know if i import The Witcher 2 (XBOX) with the polish language if i can update it to xbox enhanced? i don't have a good pc to play it so my only option is on xbox :(

I know but if they make one that would be so awsome *_*

my question is if i import the polish the witcher 2 xbox 360 version to france if i can update it to the xbox one x enhanced version or is it limited to a polish xbox one x, hope you understand what i mean

sry if i speak gibberish :(

Last edited:
I know but if they make one that would be so awsome *_*

my question is if i import the polish the witcher 2 xbox 360 version to france if i can update it to the xbox one x enhanced version

sry if i speak gibberish :(

That's alright.

Maybe I misunderstand your post but under normal circumstances changing the language shouldn't affect updates of a game.
And from what I understand the Xbox One enhanced is just an update, so it's probably fine. I'm not an Xbox person though.

pc users have it easy , just download the polish language pack but the witcher 2 on the xbox is another story. The Witcher 3 Xbox one you can download the polish language pack which I - by the way - really cherished! in my country geralt sounds like a benevolent grandpa but the english or polish geralts are the best! the translation is also slightly different. In the prison roche says slightly different things in the polish version vs my countrys version. The polish is better because "piwo" I think i will buy and test it. Have to support my heroes.

Top Bottom