How to set graphics to increase textures loading range? Specific issue seen in clip. Immersive feeling destroyed.

+
How can i increase the range for loaded graphics like the shop in my clip.
The shop in the middle (yellow roof) loads his textures way to late and this destroys the immersive feeling so much that i can't continue playing. It just looks like crap and i expect more.

Im playing on mostly everything Ultra with a RTX3080 and i7-7700k at 1440p. The devs dropped so much updates and i don't really see differences in performance or the look.
With my specs it shouldn't be that huge problem to enjoy the game ): (Can't use RTX without dropping below 60fps sometimes)

For now and with my minor knowledge, simply waiting for a "next-gen" patch. Who will certainly increase graphics for all users (next-gen consoles and also PCs).
I asked in Pawels live stream if work on the next gen patch would bring about some improvements in the PC version and was told no. Though I have no idea who the reds are in that stream or not so could have just been someone giving their opinion despite their name being in red

I asked in Pawels live stream if work on the next gen patch would bring about some improvements in the PC version and was told no. Though I have no idea who the reds are in that stream or not so could have just been someone giving their opinion despite their name being in red
We will see, I'll be very surprised if on PC, if some new settings won't appear at this moment :)
Especially on PC, if you want to play with everything to the maximum possible and cap at 10FPS, this is your choice. Basically, if you want to increase everything but you don't have the hardware that is going well, that's your own problem.

found the reply..
1630244399212.png

Top Bottom