How to spawn weapons via console?

+
So i got the Engine Tweak mod so i could use the object appearance change mod, but after I accidentally got rid of Dying Night I realised i could use the console to respawn it, i i found the additem command and item code, input it in the console but nothing spawned.

Is there a trick to using the console?

The Mod author has a pinned post on NexusMods in the forum - literally in 5x font size linking to the Wiki where these and other basic commands are explained. Just wow.

The Mod author has a pinned post on NexusMods in the forum - literally in 5x font size linking to the Wiki where these and other basic commands are explained. Just wow.
I read that, found the commands on the Nexus, input and nothing...both the 'player.inventory.additem' and the 'Game.AddToInventory' command dont add anything and i tried different items. I tried the example on the wiki "Game.AddToInventory("Items.money",1234)" to give me 1234 eddies and that worked but the item spawns dont seem to work

The wiki says to just bring up the console and type the commands, which i did...so if you have any other ideas please let me know

Last edited:
Then you're using the wrong item name or not typing the command correctly. Console will not return error messages on incorrectly formatted inputs.

Did you use the very comprehensive Hash List of pretyped commands for common items, clothing and character attributes which is also linked in the Wiki? Copy & Paste.

player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Lexington_Wilson)

If I am reading things correctly
That just added a standard Lexington
Then you're using the wrong item name or not typing the command correctly. Console will not return error messages on incorrectly formatted inputs.

Did you use the very comprehensive Hash List of pretyped commands for common items, clothing and character attributes which is also linked in the Wiki? Copy & Paste.
Aha, that got it, just need to find the exact code to input, the ones on the nexus were wrong
Post automatically merged:

Ok new issue, I spawned the gun but it wont let me upgrade it from uncommon to rare, I have enough components but still get the 'insufficient components' error...is there a command line to upgrade 1 item? The wiki has a script but i only want one item up one rarity level

Last edited:
Top Bottom