How to stop beard growth?

+
Should let the beard grow to Gandalf long after 2 weeks or a month ingame time xD

Now the Gandalf look was what I was looking for but alas, it seems to only grow so far. It's like someone stopped turning the handle to make it push out :/

You can't unless you are on PC and someone will release a mod for always clean shaved Geralt (which Im sure someone will).

By the way, you can find razors randomly. It would be pretty cool - and logical - being able to actually shave your beard with it.

Yeah, it annoys me. I just want to stay clean shaven. It would also be nice if I didn't have to repair my gear after a few fights. I thought modern games had scrapped using annoying features like this, because in the end, it's just a time and gold sink and nothing to do with quality gameplay.

You can't unless you are on PC and someone will release a mod for always clean shaved Geralt (which Im sure someone will).

Debugmod and the shave() command work for now.
But I rather look forward to a mod that lets us make use of those razorblades that are catching dust in the inventory. Yeah I am a packrat and use weight mods, sue me.

Beard growth is really annoying to me. Its like weapon degradation on Geralt's face. I don't want to have to repair my face every 3-4 hours.

Geralt doesn't sleep. He is killing monsters/humans/specters all the time. He's always traveling, AND balances a whole bunch of women's emotional attachments to him 24/7. You don't think that would cause beard growth time to quadruple?????

If his beard grows that fast wonder what his nether regions must look like. Grizzly Adam's beard from his ballsack

So my friend discovered if you have a razor (it'd be in the misc section) your beard won't grow, so might look around for one of those. As long as I kept the razor in my inventory I got to keep my facial hair look for weeks without change. Only time it changed is when I lost my inventory temporarily for a quest.

Top Bottom