How to toggle aim?

+
Hi guys,
Just like the title: How to turn on the toggle aim option? I'm confused...
Anyone has figured out how to toggle aim?
Thanks in advance

There is no option for toggle aim. A true disgrace for the most AAA first person shooter of the decade. Even RDR2 has toggle aim and its in 3d person.
MANY accessibility features are missing. In fact, the only accessibility feature that is available, is colorblind options. Not even a brightness or contrast slider...
Good to see how much CDPR cares about people with injuries/disabilities. As long as the SJWs are happy being able to have boobs and penis 2 at the same time i guess....

You can use AutoHotkey and this script which (kinda) works for toggling aim:

*RButton Up::
If (Toggle := !Toggle){
Send {Click Down Right}
}
Else{
Send {RButton up}
}
Return
LCtrl & LAlt::Suspend

Save the text above with notepad as .ahk file and run it. The map is broken with it (you can't set custom destination) and it takes a few clicks at first to work. Also blocking becomes hard.

Its really sad to see that since the game starts 2 major issues has not been fixed so far..

- Aim Toggle (they add new bindings, etc, but always missed this feature.. i play on a mac - geforce now with a magic mouse - its impossible to use 2 clicks at once - also toggle aiming is a must have feature
- bug while setting crouch to toggle.. (it works until you die - than you have to go back to bindings - set it to no toggle - save - back to toggle - than it works again)

i played the game a while but i stopped and hoped that these 2 really easy to fix features come in .. but still nothing.. hope pc user will also be a deep part of the fixing journey.. thanks

- Aim Toggle (they add new bindings, etc, but always missed this feature.. i play on a mac - geforce now with a magic mouse - its impossible to use 2 clicks at once - also toggle aiming is a must have feature
You play on mac, nice :)
I have a mac, and magic mouse. Magic mouse is nice, elegant and practical, but not for gaming (no scrolling wheel, no additional buttons and it's really too tiny). The first thing i did was buy one especially to play.

If you play on PC then there may be a way to change this in the control files. I know many buttons can be changed to toggle or not toggle with simple text file edits. It is there but as I do not change that (toggle aim) myself so I cannot tell you exactly where to look for this at this time. But if you say you are on PC I will go look for you to see if I can find what part of the configuration file you need to edit.

I use Foot peddle controls myself, my right peddle is set to RUN and my left is set to AIM.

Top Bottom