how to uninstall DLC so i can verify the game?

+
how to uninstall DLC so i can verify the game?

hi guys.

i have a strange bug.
i have the GOG version and up until i installed HOS DLC i could easily use the gog client to verify my game files to fix issues (that sometimes occured because of mods).
ever since i installed HOS i cant verify the game any more. the option is greyed out and the game is saying it isnt verified.
maybe something went wrong with the installation of HOS since i cant find it in the GOG client or maybe mods that i had been tempering with caused this...

in any case i want to try and uninstall HOS from my game but i cant see the DLC in GOG client so i cant remove it through there, if i even was supposed to have the option to.
i also tried deleting the ep1 folder from the DLC folder, which seemed to remove the DLC but i still couldnt get the game to verify so maybe i did it wrong :(

how do i uninstall the HOS DLC?
how can i get the game to verify if it's constantly saying it's not authorized?

Last edited:
Assuming you're using GOG Galaxy, just go to More / Configure and uncheck the box for HoS. If it is not showing there, try updating Galaxy or d/l the latest version.

hmm... Brazuca? pvt me!
Try uncheck/remove both HoS and the DLC pack? Wait for it finish, restart GOG galaxy (or even reboot) then verify/repair again. You cannot load a 1.10 save after having HoS and DLC pack installed without them though. Unless you have a 1.8 save, it won't work.

i uninstalled GOG and reinstalled GOG and then i could see HOS in the DLC list. then i uninstalled it. reinstalled it and then i could verify the game.

problem solved.

Top Bottom