How to win every beat the brat without cheating

+
I see lots of guides showing how to beat these fights by dropping weapons ahead of time, throwing grenades right before the fight starts, etc. however, there is a much simpler way that works for every single fight.

Step 1: Get gorilla arms. well you can technically do these without gorilla arms, it makes the fights much, much longer.
Step 2: Get the kerenzikov cyberware implant

Now you are ready to win. For every fight, every contender, the strategy is identical. Charge up a strong punch and hold it. As soon as your opponent starts to move in on you, dodge straight at them and attack. Your strong punch will stun or knock them down. If you have a good kerenzikov, get in a few extra hits. Then just back away while sidestepping so that you move in a corkscrew pattern away from them.

Rinse repeat until they're ko'ed.

I see lots of guides showing how to beat these fights by dropping weapons ahead of time, throwing grenades right before the fight starts, etc. however, there is a much simpler way that works for every single fight.

Step 1: Get gorilla arms. well you can technically do these without gorilla arms, it makes the fights much, much longer.
Step 2: Get the kerenzikov cyberware implant

Now you are ready to win. For every fight, every contender, the strategy is identical. Charge up a strong punch and hold it. As soon as your opponent starts to move in on you, dodge straight at them and attack. Your strong punch will stun or knock them down. If you have a good kerenzikov, get in a few extra hits. Then just back away while sidestepping so that you move in a corkscrew pattern away from them.

Rinse repeat until they're ko'ed.
So much depth : (

I suggest don't forget other cyberware you can use.
Such as bullet time and passive hack and shockwave...
Use all of these would make you win easily, specially bullet time which sells by finger.
4 second CD minimum make you Flash.

Top Bottom