How Would You Like Your Cyberpunk, Sir?

+
I was thinking of getting your Interlock Unlimited bound as a book just for myself Wisdom, I was going to have it done at lulu.com they do good printing there. You could set up a storefront there and sell at a zero profit if you got permission from Mike Pondsmith. I just have them print as a private project on stuff, I am also gonna get that big old reference book done as well.

You don't mind if I use your stuff as a private project do you? If you do send me a PM or just say no here and I will OBEY lol.

You are joking Sard... but that's actually what I am worried about... It is entirely a non-for profit project....

Also.... it kind of hampers quality control... Suhir, there should be a date printed on the cover or front page, whatever... can you tell me the date so we know if you have the latest version?

I have read some of Interlock unlimited. It seems like a well balanced update. We do not use it though. Our homebrew has grown into what it is over many years.

Lately I have been wanting to play an oldschool game. Strangers gathered to do missions. They grow to like or dislike each other. Do jobs in Night City for the money to eat, get a safe place to sleep, and have some security.

We have been playing theme games for awhile. Right now we are playing a game based in LL Neil Smith's world. We are doing missions so it is kind of like a regular game. The last game I ran was set in the Dollhouse universe after the call. The game resulted in 2 TPKs. We have played several zombie games as ourselves.

I run my games realistic and deadly. If the players do something dumb it bites them in the ass. If they do something really dumb it gets them dead. No scripted immunity.

I was thinking of getting your Interlock Unlimited bound as a book just for myself Wisdom, I was going to have it done at lulu.com they do good printing there. You could set up a storefront there and sell at a zero profit if you got permission from Mike Pondsmith. I just have them print as a private project on stuff, I am also gonna get that big old reference book done as well.

You don't mind if I use your stuff as a private project do you? If you do send me a PM or just say no here and I will OBEY lol.

Thats what it's there for mate...

10-10-10 ... but I've have it for a couple years.

Damn.... yeah, you are out of date... As always, you can get the latest version from here if you are interested:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/102797457/I...rlock Unlimited for Cyberpunk 2020 bundle.rar

But there is another update coming in the semi near future...

Thats what it's there for mate...

Damn.... yeah, you are out of date... As always, you can get the latest version from here if you are interested:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/102797457/I...rlock Unlimited for Cyberpunk 2020 bundle.rar

But there is another update coming in the semi near future...

Thanks Wisdom but now I have to wait for the update before I do it, well at least I know its an update coming instead of hey look Wisdom I made your stuff into an actual book to read. What do you mean you just updated your files? lol

Yeah, this will be a more significant update, with some changes to the skill list, archery, and other things... minor changes, but there are a fair few of them.

I need to confess one shameful thing... I've recently begun converting Cyberpunk using modified d20 rules... I know... There is a special hell for me... But my group refused to use original because they are d20 grown... :)

I need to confess one shameful thing... I've recently begun converting Cyberpunk using modified d20 rules... I know... There is a special hell for me... But my group refused to use original because they are d20 grown... :)

If I was a mod, so banned you would be. And then flogged. And then flogged harder. Possibly deep fried with a light Worcestershire sause..and then eaten.

Oh, wait. I am a mod.

Just let me confer with my RED masters. I'm sure they'll understand. They're 2020 players as well.. @Marcin Momot I'm pretty sure this is a bannable and hearty flogging offense, correct?

...Worcestershire sauce??

C'mon, man. I know they do things different in Canadia, but at LEAST have the decency to use HP Brown Sauce.

If I was a mod, so banned you would be. And then flogged. And then flogged harder. Possibly deep fried with a light Worcestershire sause..and then eaten.

Oh, wait. I am a mod.

Just let me confer with my RED masters. I'm sure they'll understand. They're 2020 players as well.. @Marcin Momot I'm pretty sure this is a bannable and hearty flogging offense, correct?

Off with his head:troll:

Off with his head:troll:

Woah. Even -worse-.

Sorry, @atomowyturysta. I mean, I was gonna go with a mere whipping. These Poles lack mercy. Tell your players you must pay the ultimate price for their disloyalty...

Edit:
...Worcestershire sauce??

C'mon, man. I know they do things different in Canadia, but at LEAST have the decency to use HP Brown Sauce.

I heard Worcestershire hurts more, though...if you know any better, how to serve Man? Aren't you from loving California? Is HP Sauce even vegetarian?

Last edited:
I heard Worcestershire hurts more, though...if you know any better, how to serve Man? Aren't you from loving California?
I live in CA, but I'm from Illinois.

All my UK friends would take the piss outta me, though, if I just let Worcestershire sauce fly for something breaded and fried.

Is HP Sauce even vegetarian?
Dunno, but it's delicious.

...wait, what's on the menu again? A good dry rub might be better.

Top Bottom