How you maybe can save the Game.

+
In the best interest of CD Project, pull the Game off every Store, besides PC with is fine and declare it as Beta/Alpha or Early Access of the Game to save Cyberpunk 2077.
Well, the refund will be Problematic. J
Just promise every Gamer that purchase the game on PS4 or Xbox One a finish version on any Next Gen they have choice.

I am not talking about only Smart Delivery.
If someone changed the Gaming Platform, from PS4 (My Platform right now) to Xbox Series X.
Then he also should get the Game.
As the Game has a huge Potential to be a Banger in the History of Games. But right now it is a Catastrophe.
The Bugs are overwhelming, i had a transparent black Screen in with i could see how the Cars are driving and spamming on the Street or whats left of it.
Over 20 Crashes already.
My Main Story has just vanished and stop existing.
I never get the Chip removed or get a Tragically outcome like i read on the Forum from the Experience of others.

The Game should be published on Xbox Series X and PS5 in 2 Years when it is really ready.
If everything goes fine. ("You buy a Super Computer to make Games faster and your lazy and greedy Management will get finish Games in 1 Year, even huge open World Games will be done faster. Get help from an AI and your Games will be bug free".) You will have a great Success and your Company will be saved from becoming Bankrupt.
Cause right now this is where you going. Maybe you don't understand what you Promise, a Promise that was hyped trough 8 Years. The whole World waited for this Game. But you **** it up. I extra even buyed a PS4 for it. Cause i didn't played much Games. As they didn't showed much Potential to me... I think that says enough.
So get your Things together and save your Company.
The Wave of Consequences may be stopped.
Maybe i over dramatize it and maybe your Stocks are going down and your Company starts to be **ped.

Here is the Review:

I am sorry, i written it on the German side. But well, i speak 3 Languages constantly and i just didn't notice it.

Attachments

• Keep.png
    Keep.png
    59 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Top Bottom