PS4 player here
So far the patch for me is working fine for me. What can I tell?
Let's say Pros and Cons for a easy read.
- New alternative movement: Geral moves more dinamically and not like a "tank", I really like the new movement
- Stash is a nice addition
- Pin alchemy formulas is a really nice useful thing
- I'm a little suspect in this but it seems this patch improved the image quality. The image seems more sharper and realistic but can be my impression.
- Framerate improved a little, game runs smother (ATTENTION: I dind't go to the swamps so I don't know if there is worse or better than the previous patch)
- Pop-in textures improved a lot. I suffered to much with this on the previous patch when I was in Novigrad I needed to pause the game so the game could load the textures. So far nothing like before.
- Inventory management improved: the menus work faster than before
- Balanced fall damage (finally really this was very annoying)
- Framerate sometimes continues to fall down in combat or exploring
- There's still some stuters while riding Roach
- Even it was massive improved, there's still some pop-in textures. Nothing like before but it continues a litlle
- While navigating in map there's too much stuters. Really I don't understand this. I can't explore the map without suffering this.
- Minimap sometimes doesn't show everything. It need some seconds to show everything.
- There's some collision bugs
For the time I don't remember more things which I should tell. As I said before I'm telling my experience so far .Today I can play the game and find more bugs which have appeared to some of you and not to me before and that's why I didn't put in the cons.
What I would like to have in the next patch
Things whice need to be implemented ASAP
- Improve more FPS
- Reduce pop-in even more.
- Improve loading times (especially in Velen/Novigrad. Others places aren't so bad)
- More quest/bug fixes
Some cool additions which could appear later in the game:
- Arena (this could be really cool like it was on The Witcher 2)
- Random dungeons like Diablo 3 or Bloodborne (But since this game is singleplayer exclusive I don't know how well this could work but I think it's worth a try)
- NewGame Plus (Continue with equipment, level, skills, items, etc but with more dificult and with new items to catch to help)
- Gwent online? hahahahahha
(this is a joke but I think this could be really great hahaha