How's patch 1.07 working for you?

+

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

• Total voters
Hey guys. Anyone experience infinite loading screens? It's very strange since I did enter the game soon after 1.07 came out to check the new movement controls, but trying to enter it again today (with New Game + coming, I need to go get that wolven armor set), it just kept loading on and on and on.

This is the first , no, second time I've wanted a game to be non-steam; to be able to choose the patches I want and to not tie up my steam account at the same time if I want to multitask.
Marcin claims we can get achievements in NG+, hope they're fixed by then.

Hey guys. Anyone experience infinite loading screens? It's very strange since I did enter the game soon after 1.07 came out to check the new movement controls, but trying to enter it again today (with New Game + coming, I need to go get that wolven armor set), it just kept loading on and on and on.

Yesterday I encountered this issue (my first time ever in 200 hours).... but after killing the game process and restarting it my next loading attempt was successful.

This is a weird bug I got a couple of days after installing the 1.07. I cannot proceed with any monster contract that I get. The quest line gets stuck after I talk to the quest giver without showing me the location of the next objective, while the objective marker is stuck with him/her. Also, in "Skelligas most wanted", which is also a contract, I get stuck after bringing the warewolf's health bar to zero. After that, he doesn't die or take any damage.

Someone knwos how to revert to 1.06?| The game in uplayable for me in Novigrad at this point. Micro Stuttering sound freeze , lags etc.

I play on PS4 and im stuck because i can't talk to Vernon Chase... really annoying... guess ill have to wait for the next patch !

Overall, the features added with this update are game improving, my only complaint against this update would be that it broke my experience and immersion with the game. I've done research and found that numerous others are having an issue with there audio. Character cutscenes have no voice playback. I love the voiceovers in the witcher 3. without it, I could not play the game. I know I could just read the dialogue but it's a strange feeling to see the camera angle go from gerald to the character you are talking to and seeing lip movement with no sound. Please fix this issue, as i have deleted all previous save data, including my level 25 characters saved data, uninstalled the disk, and im still having an issue with this problem. Thank you :)

---------- Updated at 08:59 AM ----------

This game has tons of replay ability for me. I didnt mind deleting any of my saved data so I did. The reason I did was because I was trying to figure out why my game has no character voiceovers in cutscenes. There is absolutely no sound coming from the characters and now my game is broken. If you need video proof let me know. I would be glad to show you. Thank you for your time. I'll be waiting patiently for the next patch. In the meantime, im going to make this my new challenge and play the game with no character voiceovers lol :)

Top Bottom