Hubert bug - Damage to allies

+
I don't know if this was reported yet, but, because it's a big bug, i prefer to do it myself.
Hubert not only counts the damage to the enemy units. Allies too count. So if you play Yennefer of Vengerberg (doing 2 damage to all units) + Calanthe ability for playing Hubert inmedietly you get an insane boost. Abusing a bug of course.
Fix it guys. Please.

rrc

Forum veteran
Counting the damage done to allies is not a problem isn't it? Because, he is not gaining anything extra by counting the damage done to allies, isn't it? :think:

The card says it only takes into account damage dealt to enemies, which means that counting damage dealt to allies is either a bug or a mistake in the card description. The patch notes don't mention a change to Hubert's ability, which only leaves one possibility; a bug.
I also saw another report of this exact issue (Yennefer + Hubert).

You can report the issue directly to CDPR here.

Counting the damage done to allies is not a problem isn't it? Because, he is not gaining anything extra by counting the damage done to allies, isn't it? :think:
It means you get more of a benefit from cards that damage everyone, though.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
Yes, sorry, I totally missed this. Even though he doesn't gain anything from the damage done to allies, he cancels out the damage done to allies, which is a huge factor. The card description says that he only takes into account the damage done to enemies.

@Bitterwine did you create a support ticket for this issue as recommended by @Draconifors?

Yes, sorry, I totally missed this. Even though he doesn't gain anything from the damage done to allies, he cancels out the damage done to allies, which is a huge factor. The pɹɐɔ description says that he only takes into account the damage done to enemies.

@Bitterwine did you create a support ticket for this issue as recommended by @Draconifors?
Nop. I'll do it right now.
Post automatically merged:

Guys, I sent the report to CDPR.
I leave the YouTube video link so you can understand what I meant (if you did not understand well, my english is very basic):

Last edited:
Top Bottom