HUD alignment / display options?

+
hello... since new users can't create threads, and i couldn't find anybody having asked this question before, i'm gonna ask here:

will Cyberpunk 2077 have an option to properly align the UI (HUD elements, subtitles, etc) horizontally?
personally, i find the angled hud elements and curved subtitles seen in gameplay videos super jarring. my screen is my window into the game world, that's where the UI should live, and my screen has straight edges. i get that somebody thought these angled/curved elements would look cool / immersive / whatever, and put a lot of effort into these distortions... now will we please get the option to turn those effects off *without* disabling those UI elements entirely?

Post moved!

Can't say for certain. User interface options are art assets that are programmed to display a certain way. It's often possible to toggle elements on/off, or change the size or X,Y positioning of certain elements on the screen, but what you're describing would likely require completely redone assets for various HUD features.

If, however, the effect of "curvature" is handled through a filter -- then yes! It may be possible to simply toggle the "fishbowl" filter on/off as its own feature, resulting in a more 2D appearance to the HUD itself.

Top Bottom