[HUD Bug] Adrenaline point highlighting stays locked after rend

+
[HUD Bug] Adrenaline point highlighting stays locked after rend

After using rend long enough to use one or more adrenaline points, the adrenaline point highlighting remains locked afterwards. This happens even if the attack is interrupted and adrenaline is never drained. It is particularly frustrating when the top two points stay highlighted, because then you can't know how much adrenaline you have over one point. I've had to comment out the highlight locking completely for this reason :(

Code:
hudWolfHeadModule.ResetFocusPoints()
is called but doesn't seem to do anything. Reloading the save seems to fix this, but it happens to me every time I use rend.

Another weird thing: After this bug, it looks like razor focus does not give me a full point of adrenaline at the start of combat, but slightly less than one full point. Strange. EDIT: Actually, I think this happens when you enter combat with a partial adrenaline point. Seems like you get the free point, but the out-of-combat adrenaline drain does one more tick afterwards as combat starts. Poor ordering of events

EDIT: I've removed mods, verified the game files, and started a new game. Still happens! On patch 1.22

Last edited:
Yea, I also have noticed this with the adrenaline points.

Usually can clear them again by reloading or meditating, but if it's not resetting the values when you start combat, or not giving you the proper adrenaline points because of leftover numbers, than this is quite a significant bug...

I got the same bug. First is tought i was maybe caused by mods, but its not. Repaired all files and still have the bug.
NG+ playtrough, GOG.

Luckily, everything seems to be working fine in terms of damage buildup and adrenaline use. Mutated Skin correctly displays the damage reduction with each point.

Top Bottom