HUD Element Permanently Stuck

+
Support won't respond.
The problem is after I had completed the "Queen of the Highway" quest, there are overlapping red error HUD elements in the center of my screen every time I load a save or respawn after flatline. It does not go away unless I somehow find a way to reproduce the hud element in-game, but it will reappear upon loading any save whatsoever. No matter how far I go back in my saves or how many times I reinstall the game this issue will not go away. There is a permanent problem with my game saves and I have no idea how to fix it. Image attached.

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 231
you've even tried to uninstall and reinstall you said? lol damn..
I was gonna say try repairing it maybe..

you've even tried to uninstall and reinstall you said? lol damn..
I was gonna say try repairing it maybe..
repair it? like with "Change or Repair " in control panel?
Post automatically merged:

This is not new to 1.05 btw. I was hoping 1.05 would fix it but it didn't so here I am.

Yeah but honestly I would probably wait till a mod sees this thread cuz you seem to have done everything you could other than repairing it seems.

I have the same issue. Tried repairing/reinstaling the game without any effect. The issue seems isolated to my save, I can create a new game but what says it will not happen again. Anyone more literate in computers who could assist me with more troubleshooting steps?

Top Bottom