Hud stuck with delemain

+
OK so I found that lots of things get stuck i did a mission where I needed to access a turret now the hud of the turret is stuck on my screen so was the red filter but reloaded the game filter fixed hud not and another was when I did a delemain mission and now every person that calls me the video of the person appears with delemain and every object I scan gets stuck on my screen like when it says consuable

Attachments

• 20201215_035820.jpg
    20201215_035820.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 88
  • 20201215_035814.jpg
    20201215_035814.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
OK so I found that lots of things get stuck i did a mission where I needed to access a turret now the hud of the turret is stuck on my screen so was the red filter but reloaded the game filter fixed hud not and another was when I did a delemain mission and now every person that calls me the video of the person appears with delemain and every object I scan gets stuck on my screen like when it says consuable
not sure where to post this but i have found a fix call delemain on your phone and go through the dialogues all of them with him then end the call and he is no longer in my phone on every calls video any longer. worked for me seen alot of posts about this so hopefully works out if so gimme red point so ppl see this.

I have a similar problem.
Probably the only hope in the patch that is to come out this week.

I have a similar problem.
Probably the only hope in the patch that is to come out this week.

just do the steps i mentioned and it fixes at least for me no need to wait choomba, dont be a gonk and wait for others to fix your problems take matters in to your own hands as Johnny would say lol

Still doesn't work tried calling him and he doesn't pick up did one of his missions there's one person tried calling another but still 2 people are visible

Still doesn't work tried calling him and he doesn't pick up did one of his missions there's one person tried calling another but still 2 people are visible
ok maybe i should have said this as well, note that i have done all the quests for delemain and the call he just answers and you get a few dialogue options asking why he is in night city what he thinks about living w humans, why he is a cab etc. might not be able to have these convo's till after his quests i really hope it works for you guys.
PS maybe also try just going to delemain hq and talking to him as well i didnt do this but it might also do the trick

Top Bottom