HUGE Book Spoilers (Season of Storms) - Poll

+

HUGE Book Spoilers (Season of Storms) - Poll

• Total voters
(For a moment there I had to stop and re-read whether I am talking about Sapkowski's Witcher or my life)

Can't be more perfectly said than that, hahaha

And death, and what happens after it, is an unconfirmed rumor until we experience it ourselves. Who's to say that Sapko did not intend to imply that destiny exists as an entity in the witcherverse, as you said so yourself, even beyond "death" in the end of the sagas?

The more you think about the damn series, the better it gets.

Vulpess creates the illusions of something a man fear or desire. Geralt had the illusion of Yennefer, while Nimue had the witcher.

For me it is best interpretation...

I think it's more to do with the vixen or vulpess, the fox spirit, who saw how noble and kind Geralt really was and saw in his heart what kind of creature he was (as you notice, she appears as Yennefer to Geralt, which was his heart's true desire, and appeared as Geralt to Nimue, whose desire was for the great hero to return to help them). So the vixen, or even her daughters (as it were) to continue his legacy of protecting those in need of help and pure of heart

Also take note that the Geralt at the end doesn't have the same behaviour or speech pattern as our true Geralt
And the words "all an illusion" is said both times,..

Gilthoniel;n3132742 said:
Also take note that the Geralt at the end doesn't have the same behaviour or speech pattern as our true Geralt

This. The way "Geralt" spoke was so untypical for him. When I read it the first time, it didn't even cross my mind that this might be Geralt just because of the way he talks.

However I don't want him to be dead either...

Kallelinski;n7390390 said:
This. The way "Geralt" spoke was so untypical for him. When I read it the first time, it didn't even cross my mind that this might be Geralt just because of the way he talks.

It could be just a bad writing also "o shit, this book isn't so good - I need to add one more scene, and I need to do it fast" :p

To me it was all an illusion, taking in count that the number on the plate can be a solid proof for the opposite theory, because it's just "too" real.

Top Bottom