Huge DLC it’s great, but there might be more …[TW2 Decisions]

+
Huge DLC it’s great, but there might be more …[TW2 Decisions]

Warning! Bad English approach! :stoptrolling:

First of all I would like thank CDPR for the great support of the game. The last DLC is awesome!
But one more thing can be even more awesome – complete the decisions from W2 in W3.

At this moment only decisions about Letho, Aryan and Sheala working properly. Ours choices of Roche’s/Iorveth’s Path and helping Triss/Saskia/Anais are almost ignored, despite of their importance for the Player of W2.

That how I see this:

Roche’s/Iorveth’s Path

Roche’s Path is the current line of quests.
But the Iorveth’s Path this is when Timerian Hideout changed to Iorveth Hideout, all Timerian partisans are gone (include Roche and Ves) and their fate remains unknown for Gerald.
Iorveth also can help to kill Radovid, for the reason to stop threatening to non-humans, but obviously destiny of Temeria is not matter for him, and this might be autowin for Dijkstra.

Helping Triss

If we do not help Triss, then we receive current line, when Gerald and Triss are behaving as old friends and no more.
But if we help Triss this will completely change our meeting scenes in Novigrad, Gerald and Triss there without doubt Lovers.

Saving Anais/Saving Saskia

These decisions can just define join or not Roshe/Iorveth to us in the battle of Kaer Morhen.

I really believe that adding several extensions for current W3 content is not impossible, and has a lot of potential. And maybe with some kind of Complete Edition it may happen.

Men can dream :)

Top Bottom