Huge issue with RedMOD

+
So if you uninstall CP and erase the folder good luck ever getting RedMOD back cause GOG thinks you already have it. It will not allow you to reinstall it!

I can tell this is the case because when I look for the gear icon in the prelauncher it's not there. So I have no way of enabling mods.

I am having this same exact issue, had to reinstall windows because of system corruption and now prelauncher won't launch and load the mods. Attempted multiple full reinstallation and verifying game files, nothing worked. Even just uninstall/reinstall REDMod itself doesn't work.

I am having this same exact issue, had to reinstall windows because of system corruption and now prelauncher won't launch and load the mods. Attempted multiple full reinstallation and verifying game files, nothing worked. Even just uninstall/reinstall REDMod itself doesn't work.
Can you try a "clean install" of the game, in case.
I see some players fix their issue like that (RedLauncher didn't appear after clicking on "Play" on their launcher, the game start directly).
Others fix it by (re)installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages

Can you try a "clean install" of the game, in case.
I see some players fix their issue like that (RedLauncher didn't appear after clicking on "Play" on their launcher, the game start directly).
Others fix it by (re)installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages

Thanks, the clean-install didn't solve the issue, the C++ reinstall did the trick. Did notice that even though the fix was aimed toward people using Steam or Epic, it worked for GOG having the same issue as well.

Top Bottom