Huge Kudos to CDPR for Master Mirror Expansion!

+

rrc

Forum veteran
When the expansion hit, I was bracing myself for a lot of bugs, but as a pleasant surprise, the game runs super smooth and all the keywords working fine. The hiccup with the shop was disappointing, but it is not a bug. It is due to massive traffic which chocked their servers most probably and they needed all the transactions to get (eventually) consistent and stable - and/or they needed time to add new servers to handle the traffic.. 100s of 1000s of kegs getting opened!

So, overall, this is the BEST first day experience of an expansion with virtually no bugs in the game play or visual glitch. I had played some games, but I hadn't faced anything game breaking or super annoying. And on top of the all the cards and their art are exceptional (especially, the ST cards.. damn it, they are the best and as an ST main, I am very happy about that).

So, congratulations CDPR and Gwent team for this nearly flawless release of this expansion!

When the expansion hit, I was bracing myself for a lot of bugs, but as a pleasant surprise, the game runs super smooth and all the keywords working fine. The hiccup with the shop was disappointing, but it is not a bug. It is due to massive traffic which chocked their servers most probably and they needed all the transactions to get (eventually) consistent and stable - and/or they needed time to add new servers to handle the traffic.. 100s of 1000s of kegs getting opened!

So, overall, this is the BEST first day experience of an expansion with virtually no bugs in the game play or visual glitch. I had played some games, but I hadn't faced anything game breaking or super annoying. And on top of the all the cards and their art are exceptional (especially, the ST cards.. damn it, they are the best and as an ST main, I am very happy about that).

So, congratulations CDPR and Gwent team for this nearly flawless release of this expansion!

IPhone was fine but GOG for me was awful. Everything was slow (turn change, card selection in every phase, animation of premium cards and status symbols appearing on cards.) I don’t know if this is traffic related or programming but it was so bad I had to switch back to my phone.

Agree, the launch was INFURIATING, as always, but apart that everything is quite smooth.

Nice to see some positivity. I'm in love with this expansion so far.

Breli

Forum regular
Also like the expansion a lot. The new mechanics are good. Especially devotion. It changes gameplay profoundly since you have "advance" knowledge about what your opponent has or not. Knowing that there is no Igni/Yrden/Heatwave to worry about is really nice and allows to focus on ones own gameplan and cards ... feels nice!

Top Bottom