Huh!!?? Why are these blade perks not precisely explained?

+
So what is "defensive attacks with blades"? What is a defensive attack? I know what a defensive attack is in RL (I did RL competitive Western style sword fighting for 30 years) but what is it in the game that triggers the perk?

Same with "Combos with blades have up to 30% chance to apply bleeding" and "Successful counter attacks with blades restore 25% health and stamina".

What does the GAME consider to be a "combo" and what does the GAME consider to be a "counter attack"? What do you do (exactly) in the game to trigger thes perks?

Yeah the tutorial (the one Jackie provides in the car during first mission with him) covers this in detail. Use what upshaker posted above as a guide.

Ok, thank you all. I will also go watch a youtube on that part of the game with Jackie. In fact I may still have a save game for that. (y)
Post automatically merged:

counter attack: blocking at the exact moment an enemy lands a melee hit

I am so happy that the game DEV these days are doing this. It use to be back in the day that they assumed blocking as soon as the attack started was better and gave combat bonuses for doing it that way.

Which is the opposite in RL combat. Blocking as late as possible is the best way to avoid being fooled by feints and for other various reasons.

Top Bottom