Hum, sooooo... dynamic crime scenes?

+
I just noticed that the cops set up crime investigation scenes around the DIRECT locations that I went in and did vigilante justice in! I had originally thought these cop "islands" were nothing more than an annoyance because if you get too close they just shoot you. But now if it is true that these (or even just some) are set up as a repercussion of my actions THIS IS COOL! One of the few ways the city is "changed" by player actions!

When I saw those crime scene locations at first I thought they were something like mini-quests where you could go in and using brain dances etc solve the crime - kind of like Witcher 3 monster hunts but with brain dances, would have been cool but right now they are just props.

When I saw those crime scene locations at first I thought they were something like mini-quests where you could go in and using brain dances etc solve the crime - kind of like Witcher 3 monster hunts but with brain dances, would have been cool but right now they are just props.

At least SOME are more than just "props"! One BD type shop for example was being robbed. I went in and sliced off the robbers heads. MUCH Later I was near this shop again as I saw the cops had set op a "taped off" crime scene.

I was so curious that I just RAN in past the cops and ran around to take a look while the cops yelled at me to get out (eventually they started shooting at me). As I was in there looking around I could see the robbers I had killed with forensic investigators taking samples from the bodies on the ground!

Last edited:
Yes they do. I have noticed the same. I was in the northside last night and every place I had been for a job had police investigators there. Very cool.
For jobs, not assaults in progress

photomode_24012021_175024.png

Post automatically merged:

photomode_24012021_175111.png

Attachments

• photomode_24012021_175024.png
    photomode_24012021_175024.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 72
Was this an assault in progress? Or just a random event? If either I stand corrected. That is awesome.

THIS was the kind of game play I expected from CDPR!

Was this an assault in progress? Or just a random event? If either I stand corrected. That is awesome.

Sorry I do not know. I have the GRAND KATANA that does 600 percent Crit so I see guys slapping around citizens and I just run in screaming I AM KATANA MAN in a gravelly voice without checking the gig type...

THIS was the kind of game play I expected from CDPR!

Sorry I do not know. I have the GRAND KATANA that does 600 percent Crit so I see guys slapping around citizens and I just run in screaming I AM KATANA MAN in a gravelly voice without checking the gig type...
😆😆 I would too, but with my baseball bat. No one slaps around citizens on my watch without a bat to the face. But very cool.

These scenes are really nice touch I appreciated. Under one of the Megabuilding; I cleared out some Valentinos and came back several days later (game time) and the merchants had reclaimed their shops. They weren't actually selling anything, but it was good to feel some things are impacted by your actions.

Top Bottom