Human Nature not completing

+
The quest human nature seems to be bugged for me.

I am at the stage where the car got trashed and I am supposed to wait for the repairs. At this point I have already completet the Delamain car retrieval quests, first step of Ghost Town and the Takemura preparation tasks, yet no update on human nature. Is there anything I am missing or I can do to trigger an update?

I have DEFINITELY been playing for longer than 10 real life hours in the game since my car was totaled with patch 1.23 on PS4 and this quest is definitely bugged.

My car hasn't been repaired.

I went to Delamain and got my cash, and I recovered two of his broken cars so far.

I have done at least 20 to 30 side gigs and assaults.

I have been running around and exploring.

I know resting/waiting doesn't speed it up.

I read it takes 10 hours of real time playing.

This quest is broken...

I have DEFINITELY been playing for longer than 10 real life hours in the game since my car was totaled with patch 1.23 on PS4 and this quest is definitely bugged.

My car hasn't been repaired.

I went to Delamain and got my cash, and I recovered two of his broken cars so far.

I have done at least 20 to 30 side gigs and assaults.

I have been running around and exploring.

I know resting/waiting doesn't speed it up.

I read it takes 10 hours of real time playing.

This quest is broken...
Finish Epistrophy for Delamain (all his Taxi and see him at his HQ), I think, the car will be repaired right away ;)
And for better vehicle by far :
"Heroe" quest for Jackie's Arch

Finish Epistrophy for Delamain (all his Taxi and see him at his HQ), I think, the car will be repaired right away ;)
And for better vehicle by far :
"Heroe" quest for Jackie's Arch
Ended up doing Heroes just for the bike...

Bought a decent cheap car too.

Completed Tune Up and returned three of Delamain's cars so far...

Have been playing for a minimum of 20 real life hours since my car was wrecked and it STILL hasn't been repaired...

Defunding bugged.

Version 1.23 on PS4.

Thanks for the bike heads up, I'm a pretty avid game Googler.

I have read tons of articles about the game including where and how to obtain the "free vehicles," iconic weapons, etc.

I appreciate your help though, m8!

It is actually curious that I was able to call my car immediately after it was bashed by the rogue Delamain car. I suppose he shouldn't have issued me the refund heheheh.

I already had Jackie's Arch anyway. Try having that before you visit your car. And, else, you can go by using the public transportation plus just borrow various cars from the gangs you bash along the way.

Top Bottom