Human Nature Quest problem / Possible bug?

+
So after speaking my first time with dex my car was unavailable, like the option was a red square and pressing V didn't do nothing, i didn't thought much of this because a read that eventually we get a quest called "human nature" and we get it fixed but i just started act 2 and after that little scene with Johnny i got two quests, one is "Human Nature" which is retrieving my car from the garage, the problem with this is that when i go to said garage and i try to interact with my car no options will pop up except for opening/closing the hood and the trunk, i dont really know if anyone experienced something similar.

second problem with another quests is "Heroes" where i get the keys to Jackie's bike, but when i try to call for my vehicle the option is unavailable and i can't interact with it.

So my question is, is this a normal occurence or something bugged out?

I am also having issues with the Human Nature quest, but the problem for me is that my car never went to get repaired. I could still call my car after the quest and it says I still need to wait for it to be repaired. I'm not sure if I'm permanently blocked out from completing the quest.

Top Bottom