Humans of Night City — Archibald Crane

+
1920x1080_COVER.jpg

Nobody thought I’d end up a corpo, least of all me. “Better to write your own paycheck,” my dad always used to say. He was a supplier for the city’s reconstruction after the war. Good money, that was. Seemed like nothing would ever prove him wrong. But then Night City got rebuilt, demand went into a downward spiral. Eddies slowed to a trickle, then dried up completely. Lotta folks lost their jobs, businesses went bust. A few tried their luck with the nomads, but most stayed behind in the city. Arroyo, Rancho Coronado, all those dumps. Saw how they lived, then lived what I saw. One day I just walked away and never looked back. Militech’s the best gig I’ve ever had since. I pay my bills on time, put food on the table - even real meat once in a while! This ain’t the 2030s anymore - you gotta roll with the times.

He has a very fleeting moment in the game, I didn't even remember him. I had to review the mission where it appears on YouTube because otherwise I could not remember it. I think it has happened to most of the players who have read this post. He managed to escape hunger as Takemura, working for a megacorporation whose aims are highly questionable...

CDPR, you cannot imagine the desire that players have to relive new stories and missions in a new version of Cyberpunk 2077: a more alive city, that allows us a higher level of interaction and immersion ... I will continue dreaming .:sleep: .... although you are one of the few companies that can make it happen. We'll keep waiting :ok:

Top Bottom