Humans of Night City — Coach Fred

+
1920x1080_COVER_binary_code.jpg

One thing I get asked a lot is who my hero was growing up. Usually it’s your mom or dad, some heavyweight champ or a BD star. Well, I didn’t have a lot of role models to choose from. None, matter of fact. You’d never think it, but I used to stay inside a lot, watch TV for hours. The best was that Cirrus Cola commercial, y’know, the one with the eagle? He didn’t have a name, but everyone called him Beaker. They ran tons of those, even had a whole story arc. Man, that bird kicked serious ass. He could block bullets with his wings, spin a tornado, all kinds of shit. Anyway, I got bullied a lot at school - hell, I was basically the older kids’ punching bag. One day I had enough and channeled my inner Beaker. Next thing I knew, them boys are on the floor, bleeding and crying for their mommas. That’s when I knew I’d be a boxer. So yeah, I’m here ‘cause of a cartoon bird. Crazy, right?

I wonder often what might street kid V's view of the world be, raised by all this loose, sensationalist, fast delivery screamsheets. This was great in that, a cartoon mascot for a drink being the most inspirational thing coach Fred consumed all his life.
I wonder now what he found later in life to replace boxing, how he releases his inner Beaker as he sounds very chilled when he says he doesn't fight anymore. Is it the manager side of boxing or something else?

exxxed

Forum veteran
Fred's great when I'm playing Streetkid, seems like a good match for that V.

Bloody hate the guy when I'm playing Corpo though, just gets in the way and shovels shit V's way haha.

"HUMANS OF NIGHT CITY — COACH FRED"

The first time I saw him, thought he was suppose to be a stand-in for Michael Jordan.

I would love to have more experiences in Pacifica, it is a place that we have known very little about. All my wishes can be summed up in one sentence: I really want to see Cyberpunk in its new version 2.0 and return to a more interactive, smarter Night City with new and fantastic stories, don't disappoint us, we admire you Developers, STAY STRONG!! !

I turned down his fights and didn't have to do any of them

Oh wait, you don't get to make decisions in this game thag have weight to the story

Fred's great when I'm playing Streetkid, seems like a good match for that V.

Bloody hate the guy when I'm playing Corpo though, just gets in the way and shovels shit V's way haha.
XD that's how I roleplay my Vs aswell. And the relation to Fred was very similar. Street kid V always likes him, I only started a corpo run of a female V for now but that was exactly her thoughts torwards this garbage

Top Bottom