Humans of Night City — Elizabeth Peralez

+
1920x1080_Elizabeth_Peralez_COVER.jpg

I am so very grateful for all the support shown to my husband. The city of dreams, our city, is crying out for a new, determined leader who will defend the people and their interests from the unrelenting grasp of giant corporations. It’s true that corporations helped Night City recover and rebuild after the war; it’s true that our modern way of life is made possible by the products and services they offer; it’s also true that they account for the majority of the city’s jobs and tax revenue. But it’s no coincidence that the greatest conflicts of our times were named “Corporate Wars” – all the tax money, jobs and so-called convenience of the 70s have been dearly paid for, costing us our financial, social and personal independence. My husband was the only one on the city council to vote against absolving megacorporations of their tax liabilities. He is a man of strong convictions, and I have no doubt he is the right person to bring about the changes our city and its people need the most.

I dont remember her having to say so much, i was merely focused on her bottom, in that tight skirt.. such an eye catcher...

I loved your mission. It is very interesting and shows you a hidden part of Night City that has great power. I don't want to spoiler but without a doubt one of the missions that I liked the most.

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate CDPR for the decision to develop their next works with Unreal Engine 5. With Red Engine they have done an incredible job, they have done magic in the development of the engine for Cyberpunk 2077. The jump between Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 is brutal in terms of complexity. But everyone knows that it is an engine that still needs a lot of optimization and work since you have many of the problems that Cyberpunk has because of the Red Engine. Tim Sweeney director of Epic Game is undoubtedly very proud of the agreement with CDPR, he is a fan of Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3. I am sure that the future of CDPR developing with Unreal Engine 5 will be very exciting for all players who appreciate the work what are you doing. It is the best engine that currently exists and I have no doubt that it will continue to be so in the future. It will give developers great stability, optimization, adaptation to different hardware and impressive development capabilities.

But please make 2 impressive expansions of Cyberpunk 2077 before jumping to Cyberpunk "2099" developed in Unreal Engine 5. It would be a grand finale for this stage, a Cyberpunk 2077 that is alive for years thanks to the tools for modders. We love Night City and we want to live much more in it.

@LeKill3rFou Oh, so there were character stories like that already? I'm sorry but I was not aware of that as I am a bit of a passer-by on this forum, only visiting from time to time.

What I can say is that it would be a real shame if this story never gets expanded upon. Certainly, one of the eeriest and most memorable quests in the game. I, and I'm sure lots of others, want to see the continuation of it.

Certainly the story involving the Perelez deserved to be better clarified. Mister Blue Eyes is directly involved. Further development would be excellent. However, I don't think we'll have anything else.:(

Certainly the story involving the Perelez deserved to be better clarified. Mister Blue Eyes is directly involved. Further development would be excellent. However, I don't think we'll have anything else.:(
Actually Sasko indirectly admitted in one of his streams that all those quest which apparently have no ending will have one in the future. The expansions will surely satisfy our curiosity.

@LeKill3rFou Oh, so there were character stories like that already? I'm sorry but I was not aware of that as I am a bit of a passer-by on this forum, only visiting from time to time.

What I can say is that it would be a real shame if this story never gets expanded upon. Certainly, one of the eeriest and most memorable quests in the game. I, and I'm sure lots of others, want to see the continuation of it.
Yes, it's a "serie" :)

Top Bottom