Humans of Night City — Joanne Koch

+
1920x1080_JOANNE_KOCH_COVER.jpg

Curiosity has always been one of my biggest drives. Ever since I was a little girl, I kept asking questions. All sorts of questions. I could watch a roach for hours as it scurried around, trying to understand how it makes its little buggy decisions. Fascinating. But I’m human; I struggle sometimes. A few years ago, I was selected to lead one of Biotechnica’s most important research initiatives, a role that perfectly leveraged my natural curiosity into working for the greater good – yet the challenges proved tremendous, grueling. I couldn’t sleep. Pills or boosters didn’t help. I had a neural breakdown on my hands. That is, until Dr. Cuno joined my team. What a talent, what an inspiration! Working with Dr. Cuno remains one of my most cherished memories, and I still think of her from time to time. It is people like her that give me the clarity I need to keep up with Biotechnica’s high-velocity environment and to best support our fight in the unprecedented health landscape we now face.

"After years of hard works, researches and sacrifices, I ended up leaving Night City to join the Nomads who offered me a warm welcome"

Guest 3847602

I was hoping for some info on her ability to rise up and casually walk to her couch after I do a non-lethal takedown on her, but oh, well... :oops:

"HUMANS OF NIGHT CITY — JOANNE KOCH"

View attachment 11226197

Curiosity has always been one of my biggest drives. Ever since I was a little girl, I kept asking questions. All sorts of questions. I could watch a roach for hours as it scurried around, trying to understand how it makes its little buggy decisions. Fascinating. But I’m human; I struggle sometimes. A few years ago, I was selected to lead one of Biotechnica’s most important research initiatives, a role that perfectly leveraged my natural curiosity into working for the greater good – yet the challenges proved tremendous, grueling. I couldn’t sleep. Pills or boosters didn’t help. I had a neural breakdown on my hands. That is, until Dr. Cuno joined my team. What a talent, what an inspiration! Working with Dr. Cuno remains one of my most cherished memories, and I still think of her from time to time. It is people like her that give me the clarity I need to keep up with Biotechnica’s high-velocity environment and to best support our fight in the unprecedented health landscape we now face.
Hope her curiosity was sated taking a flight with one of the world's cheapest airliner,
a flying garbage container.

Top Bottom