Humans of Night City — Nibbles

+
1920x1080_COVER_(3).jpg

"Meow, meow, meow, meeeeoooow, meow, meeooow, meow!"

"Oh, I love my job. Absolutely. Especially since I started leading the Night City Environmental Task Force — it feels like I was born for this role. The whole team has been hard at work improving ecosystem diversity in certain areas, and with help from the Night City Council and the mayor we’ve already made astonishing progress. North Oak, for example, has seen drastic improvement. It’s become a lush land full of life, as if the climate change of past decades never hit! And of course, it goes without saying that we care deeply about residents from other parts of the city, too. In fact, we’re already starting to address the wretched rat problem that’s plaguing Watson. Vile creatures. And we’re not stopping there. Together with the NCPD we’ll soon launch a complete — environmentally friendly — cleansing operation. However, citizens outside of North Oak should still be mindful and vigilant of stray animals, and they should call their medical service provider in case of any contact. Who knows what they might be exposed to, after all." - Night City city official

Between Witcher 3 (in which we seem him many times in many places) and Cyberpunk (in which we see him many times in many places but naked), CDPR are blatantly setting up Nibbles for some kind of metaphysical megafranchise.

View attachment 11305708

"Meow, meow, meow, meeeeoooow, meow, meeooow, meow!"

"Oh, I love my job. Absolutely. Especially since I started leading the Night City Environmental Task Force — it feels like I was born for this role. The whole team has been hard at work improving ecosystem diversity in certain areas, and with help from the Night City Council and the mayor we’ve already made astonishing progress. North Oak, for example, has seen drastic improvement. It’s become a lush land full of life, as if the climate change of past decades never hit! And of course, it goes without saying that we care deeply about residents from other parts of the city, too. In fact, we’re already starting to address the wretched rat problem that’s plaguing Watson. Vile creatures. And we’re not stopping there. Together with the NCPD we’ll soon launch a complete — environmentally friendly — cleansing operation. However, citizens outside of North Oak should still be mindful and vigilant of stray animals, and they should call their medical service provider in case of any contact. Who knows what they might be exposed to, after all." - Night City city official

OH dam, so you just confirmed the nibs-ster is not a spirt (Nekomata) but just a cat. Aw man, you killed one of my "pet" theories. :p

If I can find a picture I will post it, but there is a scene in the game were the cat is on a wet street and it creates the illusion the cat has two tails.

Top Bottom