Humans of Night City — Sandra Dorsett

+
1920x1080 COVER _new.jpg

Never considered myself the lucky few. Studied hard when I was a kid. Been workin’ hard since I joined the corpo. Guess I’m the kind of person who radiates peer pressure. Not gonna apologize for that, sorry. I even got my supervisor super competitive. He used to be choombae and all, faking up a big nice boss face, until he learned about my project. ’Cause it was a good project, ‘cause we were making good progress. Local nursing homes need our AI to keep runnin’, and the team was assigned to improve AI behavior to, and I’m quoting our PR here, “better support the elder citizen’s mental well-being.” He was tellin’ me I “moved too fast”, or I’d “overstepped”. Pretty sure I hadn’t, ‘cause I freakin’ love readin’ NDAs — and dancin’ around ‘em.

Note from Ziggy: Ditch this. Girl was kidnapped by the Scavs. Spiced up the content, but bossman killed it.

gee, I wonder why she had to be "rescued"
The "only" info on the journal :
Wakako Okada's got us a gig. Fixer got an SOS call from one of her clients, Sandra Dorsett. All signs point to her having been plucked off the street by scavengers. Motherfuckers are in the biz of carving people up and selling their implants on the black market. Think it's time we paid them a visit. Whaddaya say, chica?

I suppose that without any signal from her bio-monitor, the Trauma Team would never "find and save" her. And/or "maybe" the scavs were hired by Night Corp, who know :)

The "only" info on the journal :
Wakako Okada's got us a gig. Fixer got an SOS call from one of her clients, Sandra Dorsett. All signs point to her having been plucked off the street by scavengers. Motherfuckers are in the biz of carving people up and selling their implants on the black market. Think it's time we paid them a visit. Whaddaya say, chica?

I suppose that without any signal from her bio-monitor, the Trauma Team would never "find and save" her. And/or "maybe" the scavs were hired by Night Corp, who know :)
Her "Dancing around NDA's" probably got her flagged by Night Corp. Also she's too good for her jealous colleagues, especially her boss, I think the Boss was involved in her disappearance.

Top Bottom