Humans of Night City — Zen Master

+
1920x1080_COVER_ZEN_MASTER.jpg

We are all connected to the universe, with our bodies, our souls, and our senses. We recognize the world as much as the world recognizes us. One can see all of the world in a single grain of sand, yet many of us have chosen to close our eyes and shut off our senses, thus severing our spiritual bond with it. We are detached from the universe, like a stray fledgling who has lost sight of their flock. But everything in this world serves a purpose. Our deviation also serves one; through separation, we are destined to develop tighter bonds further down the road. A fragile twig snapped by the wind will cause the tree to grow a sturdier branch. The ash of burned grass will nourish a healthier meadow the following spring. That is why, even when caged in a concrete jungle, we yearn for the bounty of nature. That is why, despite living in an age of instantaneous social connection, we feel ever more alone. That is why we are having this conversation – you feel this disconnect, and I am here to help you.

After the first play through, I really didn't want to have this mission show up. I wasn't into it the first time. My later pc responded 'not buying what you're selling' and left. Wish I could remove the missions afterwards, but like many of story related mission, even if you choose the 'decline' options, the missions stay waiting for you choose what the devs want you to do. IE. Panam tells you to leave/ I'm out but the mission and icon stays forever...

More than once I wished for a additional dialogue option "flippin you the bird and see ya never, choom....."

Does anybody know who the voice actor is? He kinda sounds like Keythe Farley (Thane Krios from Mass Effect) but I could be crazy :p

First time I came across this character he was another form of that scavenger that kidnaps you. I was fully prepared to shotgun him down, full terminator mode.
And then 5 or 6 times these zen things and nothing really ever happened.
The locations where the BD takes you btw, SWEEEEEEEEETT !!!!

Storywise I find it pretty remarkable to find a charcter like him in NC. But as for the character himself I'm a bit on the fence what to think. (perhaps thats part of it though)
Post automatically merged:

The strangest thing is that at the end, he leaves all his clothes :(
That is to say that he leaves "quite naked", and given the place, he is uncovered for a good while :D
For all we know he just jumped, mission complete... byeee :giveup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom