Humpty Dumpty

+
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and this is my first post - so sorry if this isn't the right place for it... I've been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox for a couple of weeks and am starting to collect the achievements. There's one that's giving me some trouble though - Humpty Dumpty.

I've read that this is a tricky one to get (for some reason). Is it bugged? I'm sure I've knocked enemies off high ground (to their death) waaay more than 10 times. The only thing I can think is that I have died between each of those times... Although I got 'The Enemy of My Enemy' and I definitely died between those - shouldn't they work the same way? Does it even matter if I die between knocking each person off?

If anyone has any advice that would be great. And yes I've been to Devil's Pit and tried that strat - luring them around the perimeter and knocking them off the top levels.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, achievements can be a bit buggy sometimes. All you can do is aard your opponents so they fall down, if that doesn‘t work I don‘t think you can do much about that.

Top Bottom