Hype it up !!! [Countdown for BaW Release]

+
You don't say ;) Other things that kill immersion are having to fast travel back and forth between Skellige to slay enough drowners to get at least 4-5 greater red mutagens. Took me 8 hours to get enough lesser red mutagens to have 10 free greater red mutagens to get ready for B&W.

LOL. I dont get that style of gaming. Im not judgin or saying anything, but i think thats really boring. I never farm in games.
Sure theres all sorts of power/speed gamers. Power building or whatever. But not for me. The way i see it, if you need to actually farm a lot in game its usually broken or badly balanced..

About the gwent cards......I found out I am missing one card that is randomly earned, so no guide can help me find the one merchant I have missed in the whole wide wicked world : D : (

Actually it can. Because there are more random Gwent players than random cards. So if you use the guide and find out that the cards are random ones you can than go around looking for people you haven't played against.

---------- Updated at 08:47 PM ----------

LOL. I dont get that style of gaming. Im not judgin or saying anything, but i think thats really boring. I never farm in games.
Sure theres all sorts of power/speed gamers. Power building or whatever. But not for me. The way i see it, if you need to actually farm a lot in game its usually broken or badly balanced..

Well that is the case here. For every 5-10 green and blue mutagen drops there is maye 1 red mutagen drop. I am level 69, played NG and NG+ obviously and played HoS on both saves. During those 300 or so hours I only found enough lesser red mutagens to get 4 greater red mutagens. I did find several red monster mutagens but for some reason no one understand those can not be combined into a greater red mutagen so those 50 or so red monster mutagens are just lying around. I do however have around 40 greater green and 50 greater blue mutagens... shows you the scale of the bad balance.

Actually it can. Because there are more random Gwent players than random cards. So if you use the guide and find out that the cards are random ones you can than go around looking for people you haven't played against.

---------- Updated at 08:47 PM ----------

Well that is the case here. For every 5-10 green and blue mutagen drops there is maye 1 red mutagen drop. I am level 69, played NG and NG+ obviously and played HoS on both saves. During those 300 or so hours I only found enough lesser red mutagens to get 4 greater red mutagens. I did find several red monster mutagens but for some reason no one understand those can not be combined into a greater red mutagen so those 50 or so red monster mutagens are just lying around. I do however have around 40 greater green and 50 greater blue mutagens... shows you the scale of the bad balance.

KK. Not sure how the new mutations system works,but im happy im swors/alchemy build.

But it is impossible to find that one last missing person I haven't played against. Or I may have played against them and lost, thus the dialogue option is grayed out which makes it 100% impossible to tell whether I already won card from them or not.

Anyways....3 HOURS LEFT!

THIS IS A HYPE THREAD. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SAD.

Let's celebrate! And big HUGS to all of you who won't be able to play right away, I feel you!
I'm in vet school and have night duty tonight. I'll be looking after the two adorable little foals we currently have at our hospital. It's an OK way to spend my time before I can play!
The little mare is chestnut, so in my head I've already named her Roach of course, although I'm sure her owner won't agree with me ;)
(She's recovering well btw, may be able to go home soon).

Yay, hype hype hype! No preload on PC but that's okay, because we get to have beauti-liscious graphics and an awesome expansion!

*throws confetti*

I remember when HoS launched.
Launch time was set to 1:00 AM CEST same as the BaW is, however I remember something went wrong and I could play before midnight. :) it just appeared in GoG and I downloaded it and just ... dove in, leaving everyone behind :D
Man, I wish this could happen once more :D

me staring at the screen now :

Last edited:
Who comes up with the release times. You do realize a man needs his sleep if he's to be productive at work... Ahh, who am I kidding. I won't get anything done because of me daydreaming about the fine ladies and wine of Toussaint.:sleepy:

Wanna kill good 17 minutes?
You can check my Witcher video while waiting for Witcher game! :fuss:

Top Bottom