I absolutely adore this game, but why does it punish exploration ? :(

+
I guess it is just the way I play but I have never had issues with invisible walls. They are usually in places where if you stick to a more realistic play style ( not awkwardly jumping on top of things) you will be fine. I have a friend who loves to push the exploration much like you, he has fun trying to get to places where you are not suppose to be. To each there own I guess. As for putting loot in places, as long as you don't have to do some stupid glitch jump on a roof then sure.

Last edited:
It would be neat if there were random caves, camps, and other areas that don't have the ? on the map, but may have interesting loot. Rare herbs, crafting items, weapons, armor. Unfortunately, exploration is kind of pointless since you can just run from ? to ? and ignore everything in between.

It would be neat if there were random caves, camps, and other areas that don't have the ? on the map, but may have interesting loot. Rare herbs, crafting items, weapons, armor. Unfortunately, exploration is kind of pointless since you can just run from ? to ? and ignore everything in between.

There are. I've ran into several "points of interest" that were not marked whatsoever. However, you can always just turn them off. :)

Yeah but why an invisible wall ? Couldn't they just take out all the NPCs and put some nice loot in there as a reward for the efford ? Why does it have to be an invisible wall. Other areas have quest-relevant NPCs spawning in later, why not this ?

No they shouldn't. Why should they? Why would epic loot just be waiting there? Instead of trying to break the game how about you actually try PLAYING the game?

Top Bottom