I am having fun. Are you?

+
Yeah I am having fun playing fulltime, when I think about the hearts of the devs it calms my impatient emotions because I think the developers want it to work just as much if not more than I do. I play from 8am til late with adequate breaks. While they go to work I have analytics turned on. Despite my frustration I gotta admit, open world aside because thats all I need fixed, there is no other game like Cyberpunk. I can't stop playing. Life in NC got me by the balls since release day.

I'm surprised people are still playing this game. Finished my 100% playthrough of CP2077 and moved on to RDR2. I never planned on buying or playing that game at all but I badly needed a pallet cleanser after this disaster. RDR2 is amazing and what I had hoped CP2077 would be. CDPR don't have the talent in their company to make anything close to what R* can make.

I'm surprised people are still playing this game. Finished my 100% playthrough of CP2077 and moved on to RDR2. I never planned on buying or playing that game at all but I badly needed a pallet cleanser after this disaster. RDR2 is amazing and what I had hoped CP2077 would be. CDPR don't have the talent in their company to make anything close to what R* can make.

258 hours "Meet Takemura. Meet Panama"

I have no idea what you're saying here.
Oh my bad I will elaborate. Day one player that halted main quest on first play through until later in the year (official PlayStation Store release), will possibly be playing Cyberpunk majority of 2021.

Yeah people still play

I'm now doing the CORPO lifepath on Xbox One.

The new patch kind of mellows the game out. There is very little crowd and traffic. I didn't experience too many bugs before; but the no crowd density just kills the atmosphere. I am currently saving up for a gaming PC. It is currently the difference between night and day. All the good character customization videos I have seen are on PC. The graphics cards really capture the crisp detail if your V creation. If the PC version is already this good; I know it will get better.

i wonder why you are roaming the cyberpunk forums then
i found rdr2 pretty boring and never finished it

it never came to my mind to visit the rdr2 forum and talk about the game
why would i spend my time discussing a game i dont even enjoy

seems kinda weird to me

i wonder why you are roaming the cyberpunk forums then
i found rdr2 pretty boring and never finished it

it never came to my mind to visit the rdr2 forum and talk about the game
why would i spend my time discussing a game i dont even enjoy

seems kinda weird to me

Maybe because he feels disappointed and need to know if other people feel the same.

I do. I finished CP2077 and now the game feels empty. I did not have a great time playing it.
I struggled hard to overcome bugs and glitches which prevented me from achieving story missions smoothly. I enjoyed a few missions. I enjoyed one or two scenic views in Night City.
I came here to know if I was a picky gamer or if the game was really messed up.

I really liked it in the start and i like how the gameplay is. But the constant bugs, issues poorly designed this just makes me hate it. Plus i want to do all of the missions, assaults etc. But there are a shit load of assaults, and all of a sudden, certain things are just low to you, so i do them so I don't completely outlevel them. It would be nice if the various things also had a level indicator, so you could plan better. But a, rating of: very low, low, moderate, high, very high, or how they goes and a level on them. But the game just have so many issues and bugs

For someone that hated the game and has spent 78 posts complaing about it and the company you sure do put a lot of energy and time into it.

Oh my bad I will elaborate. Day one player that halted main quest on first play through until later in the year (official PlayStation Store release), will possibly be playing Cyberpunk majority of 2021.

Yeah people still play
Oh ouch, ok that makes sense.
Post automatically merged:

For someone that hated the game and has spent 78 posts complaing about it and the company you sure do put a lot of energy and time into it.
Hi I'm a hardcore gamer who spends 16 hrs a day at my computer, nice to meet you. Also my disappointment level is proportional (proportionate?) to how much I looked forward to this game and how big a fool CDPR made out of me. Yeah I am fking pissed and this company is trash for me now.

Last edited:
Not anymore.

After playing the game with different characters and confirm that you don't really have much choices and most of the story plays out the same, regardless what you are doing, it robbed all the fun for me.

It's just a meh game.
Initially it looks great and if you just follow the devs path the game is alright I guess, but after finishing it once and then taking it apart, it just reveals it's ugly empty head.

That most things in Cyberpunk 2077 and especially Night City are just smoke and mirrors.

Looks nice, but no substance.

The enemies don't provide an interesting challenge. Problem-solving or exploring is not really rewarding.

And wherever you go, it is just glaringly obvious that the game was rushed and lots of assets are unpolished and not finished.

And I explicitly not taking about bugs or crashed, but on the core gameplay, story and replayability of the game.

I have. Finished a 90 hour thorough playthrough.

Encounter countless bugs but none that save/reload/googling workaround couldn't solve. Though I have to say this game could have been greater than Mass Effect if the game wasn't rushed.

**SPOILER WARNING**

Too many characters felt rushed, from the skipped mission that turned into montage missions with Jackie, to the super fast exits of many important characters of act 1 (T-Bug, Evelyn, Jackie, DeShawn), all too brief appearance of the voodoo boys, and unutilized areas in the game.

The potential is obvious there, the world building is great, the graphics when not bugged is amazing on top tier pc rig, so it just saddens me what it could have been. Sad part is, I've been a gamer long enough to know this will not be the last time another game publisher make the same mistake.

I have 330.9 hours clocked in Steam. I think I'm having fun. :D

Just started my third playthrough, going to try to hit level 50 before I talk to Jackie outside of my apartment complex. He's going to be eating at that food stand for a long time.

Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.
I put the game down a month or so ago and just restarted it again after patch 1.1 hit. When I played it at release there was so much going on, and combined with all the bugs/glitches and lag, it was just too much on my Xbox One X.

During my time playing other games I watched YT vids on strategy and just waited for CDPR to fix the hot mess. There are still some weird bugs and a bit of lag but it's a huge improvement over my first go-round. I'm nowhere near your level yet but I am having fun, something I didn't think I'd have after I initially put it down.

So far my fun in the game has centered around the Panam story. I've gone through those twice now, and with what I've learned on YT, its so much more fun now that I'm configured for my playstyle as a hacker.

I've concentrated on the main missions so far, but think I'm gunna do as you are and tackle some of the sides. One of my initial complaints was so many people calling and texting that I really didn't know what to do. By focusing on one of the main missions and just going where it leads me, it's made being immersed in the game a lot better. I'm gunna slow it down now and just work on the long list of sides I have.

I just wish the CDRP devs and lower level managers had stood up to the CEO's and stockholders and NOT released the game when it did. It definitely wasn't ready. The sad part is that how most AAA companies are doing it now. We as a gaming community can stop this by NOT pre-ordering games anymore. Let's wait for the content creators to get their hands on new releases and see how it plays BEFORE throwing down our cash. That's the only way to stop this insanity.

I am still playing but not enjoying it..im hoping it gets better..so far the story is bland..the world is empty with not much to do..its a quite easy game even on hard..im playing on a ps5..the graphics are ok..but not great..hope when the ps5 version comes out it will be amazing..doubt it though..they really need to 'No Man Sky' this game and add more story..more things to do and more gang interaction cause they hyped them up so much and you barely do anything with them..give us gang missions and let us make friends..let's us be good or bad with different outcomes to your choices..this game is boring

No, because I'm left handed and this "PC game" does not allow key remapping and UI is broken on UW monitors. It's probably the first PC game this small, console gaming company made.

The ui is broken on ultra wide. It does bug out sometimes. However it usually fixes itself on a reload or cutscene. I have noticed that since 1.1 patch I do see it more than on my first playthrough which ended last week. Before that patch it was less noticeable. But I find the ui in general buggy even before ultrawide problem gets thrown in to the mix.

In terms of remapping. I have a razer keyboard and gamepad. I can set my keys to anything I like. I am not left handed but i use a left handed gamepad due to me breaking my hand and arm. (Right arm). So there are options out there even if the game doesn't support it right out the box.

In ultrawide it doesn't display properly in menus. You can see the shift from ultrawide to 4:3 ratio after cutscenes sometimes. It then corrects itself back to ultrawide display.

I am more bothered by the ui issues. than anything else.

Guns will swap slots without asking. Inventory ui obscures the slots sometimes. No way to mark items for keeping. (Now u can mod that in). Phone/vid calls can override missions if you move into different zones. Sometimes they get/got stuck till I reloaded the game. GPS sometimes sends you to the wrong location.

Despite these bugs I am enjoying the game on my first playthrough. Second playthrough I am more prepared. I would say I have been lucky gpu wise graphically few bugs compared to everyone else.

Last edited:
The ui is broken on ultra wide. It does bug out sometimes. However it usually fixes itself on a reload or cutscene. I have noticed that since 1.1 patch I do see it more than on my first playthrough which ended last week. Before that patch it was less noticeable. But I find the ui in general buggy even before ultrawide problem gets thrown in to the mix.

In terms of remapping. I have a razer keyboard and gamepad. I can set my keys to anything I like. I am not left handed but i use a left handed gamepad due to me breaking my hand and arm. (Right arm). So there are options out there even if the game doesn't support it right out the box.

In ultrawide it doesn't display properly in menus. You can see the shift from ultrawide to 4:3 ratio after cutscenes sometimes. It then corrects itself back to ultrawide display.

I am more bothered by the ui issues. than anything else.

Guns will swap slots without asking. Inventory ui obscures the slots sometimes. No way to mark items for keeping. (Now u can mod that in). Phone/vid calls can override missions if you move into different zones. Sometimes they get/got stuck till I reloaded the game. GPS sometimes sends you to the wrong location.

Despite these bugs I am enjoying the game on my first playthrough. Second playthrough I am more prepared. I would say I have been lucky gpu wise graphically few bugs compared to everyone else.

i didnt notice any issues aside from black bars in the one scene with jackie, t-bug and dex when you slot in the shard.
and the mouse pointer issue in photo mode

im playing on pc with 21:9 aspect ratio since release
i was surprised that i could just play the game without messing around in config files for once

Top Bottom