I am having fun. Are you?

+
Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.
FYI blue boxes on map. give additional side mission once collecting them. Also found shards add more missions.

i didnt notice any issues aside from black bars in the one scene with jackie, t-bug and dex when you slot in the shard.
and the mouse pointer issue in photo mode

im playing on pc with 21:9 aspect ratio since release
i was surprised that i could just play the game without messing around in config files for once

Yeah I noticed the mouse pointer issue in ultra wide photo mode too. You can use the arrow keys to get round it luckily. As I said I didnt notice the ultrawide issues quite so much before the 1.1 patch. As you say black bars round the menus etc.

How can anyone have fun on this game..it is cut to pieces and missing so much content..its not even close to the game they promised and told us about..

How can anyone have fun on this game..it is cut to pieces and missing so much content..its not even close to the game they promised and told us about..
My 200+ hours in game wasn't any sort of glitch fest. Then it might have something to do with some of us leaving marketing and game media ages ago and value what we got based on what it is.

My 200+ hours in game wasn't any sort of glitch fest. Then it might have something to do with some of us leaving marketing and game media ages ago and value what we got based on what it is.
I barely seen any glitches at all..but watching all the vids of missing content and going over everything that was said has made this game seem so outdated and not much of a good game in my opinion..I see when people say they are having fun..devs will read that and think there is no need to make the game better..make it what they told us it was going to be..this is just a shell of a great game if everything was put back in and I know this is a tiring response that has been written 100 times over but this game is basic snorefest..not much to do..ive done it all and it wasn't WOW..it was MEH

I barely seen any glitches at all..but watching all the vids of missing content and going over everything that was said has made this game seem so outdated and not much of a good game in my opinion..I see when people say they are having fun..devs will read that and think there is no need to make the game better..make it what they told us it was going to be..this is just a shell of a great game if everything was put back in and I know this is a tiring response that has been written 100 times over but this game is basic snorefest..not much to do..ive done it all and it wasn't WOW..it was MEH
Watching videos made game feel meh to you.

Look, no offence but some bridges are too far.

Watching videos made game feel meh to you.

Look, no offence but some bridges are too far.

I partially agree with both of you, Yes there are some glitches. Yes there was content taken out/cut. But I have spent 200 hours in the game on my first playthrough and despite those issues. I really enjoyed the game. I really enjoyed the crafting, I really enjoyed the story and the exploration.

Yes it had/has big issues. But i was able to get round some of them, mod in some other solutions to help and generally enjoy the game.

Now I am on my second playthrough as corpo. I know much more about skills and decided to try a diffferent playstyle this time through. I still hate the menu system, especially when disassembling guns, it can get really messed up. the inventory doesnt always move in the directory you expect it to. I hate when the mission vid calls glitche out, I do really hate the ai in the game. To top it off the loot system is just overloaded far too much. Add to that the huge gaps and unusued space in the game you are right it really does suck in places. I have noticed the bugs more this time round since the last patch was put in place.

For me the ending was completely ruined by my character bugging out and doing the final mission in his underwear. (bugged over his netrunner costume). It was immersion breaking. The ultrawide lack of support didnt help, but mostly its fixable.

I still think their comittment to quality statement was more pr bs than anything, i was one of the lucky ones graphically game wise, I have very few glitches. Shame I had to mod the game to counter some of the shortcomings of the game. Had they had more time to fix these issues, the game would have done much better.

I still enjoyed the game though. the bugs were not enough to put me off. I love cyberpunk style games and this was the biggest yet.

Last edited:
Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.
Yeah, kinda having fun with it. I mean, if I forget the rpg and open world aspects, and just treat it like a call of duty campaign style game with cyber mods and casual swearing it's actually really enjoyable.
Yeah there are definitely a lot of bugs and some of content seems to be a bit patchwork at times, but the look and feel of it is quite good. I'm kind of happy with the lack of RPG because I was hoping for a bigger emphasis on the guns and FPS style combat.

I am on pc and am loving every minute of the game.

I have been lucky and only ran into graphical errors most of which have made me laugh.

My pc has a gtx 970 and a intel i3 8100 i run it on med texture settings with the rest on mostly high apart from screen space reflections which is off . It manages to average about 36 fps in built up areas but it looks great.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 00.59.51.95.png

I partially agree with both of you, Yes there are some glitches. Yes there was content taken out/cut. But I have spent 200 hours in the game on my first playthrough and despite those issues. I really enjoyed the game. I really enjoyed the crafting, I really enjoyed the story and the exploration.

Yes it had/has big issues. But i was able to get round some of them, mod in some other solutions to help and generally enjoy the game.
I'm casual gamer and while I have played a lot of game available via Xbox game pass due pandemic, lot's of ridiculously expensive productions has left me cold but then, I do not really belong in target audience anyway.

With Cyberpunk 2077 I spent 170+ hours for my playthrough. Then 30+ hours for other endings and finishing up some things after 1.1. patch. I get that people want more and more content, but that's not everyone, game time hours like that are absurd for me. I do plan to make another playthrough though but I wait for 1.2 to see how things work with hopefully fixed perks. I do appreciate multiple ways to solve problems in game, crafting for example isn't what I like at all and game is very clever in way that non-crafting focused builds are perfectly valid.

How is game fun when I haven't even turned my Xbox on for days? It's because of base material, writing and execution. Week or so ago I was reading philosophy topic here and just then it hit me, that you can picture Sartrean superhuman in there among other perspectives.

Yesterday I was wondering certain thing and I wasn't that surprised that certain faction association with certain business, while very subtly present in game (one quest regarding racing), is based on actual history.

Certain characters and environments are interesting. I don't know how they work exactly and I'm not to tabletop stuff, but I wonder if a question is instead of "Do you think it's air you're breathing now" about how time works in certain places and cracking that would enable us to make better estimates about certain things.

Last edited:

I am just lucky, to be honest, because I didn't follow the hype or watch all the trailers. I just kinda heard about the game, and made a mental note to check it out when it got released. Unfortunately - and I do sympathise - a large number of people followed the development closely and really got excited for some of the features and content that obviously didn't make it. This is why I appreciate that the refund requests for those people make a certain amount of sense. Personally I got more or less what I expected, and didn't even consider asking for a refund, but I do think it was justified for a percentage of the buyers.
So much has been written now though about the problems and shortcomings of the game, that I'm glad to see these positive posts appear from time to time.

It's easier to focus on the negative things when you were expecting the full potential of the advertised product.
Although I just feel like the actual game now is suffering from all that hype and the constant raising of everyone's expectations, and its going to take a huge huge effort to bring it up to meet those expectations. If that is even possible.

For me, all I want from cdpr is more story, some kind of endgame content and continuing to release the fixes.
If the end game was a bit less empty and some kind of longevity was possible I would be very grateful to be able to carry on playing cyberpunk.

No, because I'm left handed and this "PC game" does not allow key remapping and UI is broken on UW monitors. It's probably the first PC game this small, console gaming company made.
It sucks to be accustomed to customizations because I'm left-handed, so I usually switch hands or use normal layouts in games.
I'm left-handed and I play WASD with my right hand. It's normalized for me, and I hate left handed controls.
More importantly for me, there is a major lack of left-handed or ambidextrous mice out there that are actually high quality.

Top Bottom