I am having fun. Are you?

+
So i played the game on a
I7-6700k 16gb ram 2080 ti.. i know cpu is on the older side but still pretty decent. the game is currently very unstable.. with sudden fps drops and the bugs/glitches that often occur made me think that this is not the way i want too finish the game. So i had decided too burn time exploring the city too find interactive things too do other then missions.. found none.. and then i decided too stop playing completely and give CDPR the respectful time too improve their game in every aspect in which i have faith in but.. the small patch came out 1.05 and it somewhat stabilized the game in "very few area's for pc.. since they focused on base ps4 & xbox one more "obviously" its way better on that side i saw 10-15 fps increase.. now patiently waiting for the 2 big patches that will come out in January and February, while knowing that it will not fix everything.. i will wait 6-1 year too have the Cyberpunk 2077 experience that I and obviously everyone wanted.. Many are still playing because that's how big the hype was.. people will barely accept the existence of a half baked game and continue enjoying it.. :)

Last edited:
I did an ending I like. Now I am seeing where I can get on the map under my own steam.

When I get up high enough my hands start to sweat.. yea, it's intensely high up!

I may also be trying to get into the police station. /shrug...

To bring this up front, yes it is real buggy and tons of glitches, even I had a corrupted save and luckily there is Autosave and I am used to save/ load mechanic.

After that, I think that I have find my new favorite game since long time:

- Excellent story telling with CD Projekt Red's magic: You get a side mission, firstly you were going to zero someone then something unexpected happened, seconds later you were helping the guy who you were trying to kill and did some backstories together; the mission doesn't just stop there, another person who is in charge with the event will just try to corrupt you... The cherry on top is this side mission was hinted from a TV program in the early game, and of course in any moment you can be chickened out or refuse to take responsibilities from something.
Not going to spoil anymore, those who took time to stay connected to the story would already done this series of missions and would know what I am talking about.

- Beautiful graphics: Ryzen 2700x, RTX 2060, 32GB ram and running on NVMe, not the super gaming computer as many gamers are playing with, but I managed to get all the ultra settings on DLSS with some frame drops. The graphic is just great, those who complain either is playing with last gen software saying it is looking like PS3, I am sorry for them but it is true that this game is meant to be next gen.

- Wonderful Music: From Scores to Tracks on radios, the sound is just good and music is great.

Then I still think like many other, the game is rushed and many things are cut,
The more you play, more you realize.

I would still give 9.5/10 almost 10/10.

On the other hand, there are opinions I would try to understand:

I wonder many people compare this game with GTA, and yes for example I do think cop system is broken on Cyberpunk, but I don't think these 2 games are comparable.

GTA is more an open world type of game where you can do whatever you want, almost right from the beginning; Cyberpunk is more a RPG type of game where story telling is more important then the open world.

I don't understand why all the people get annoyed that Cyberpunk is not like GTA then they think that they were hyped and disappointed, then saying this game is the worst game ever etc.

Anyway, I hope the game can be fixed and I still have hopes to DLCs and updates.

Also give me an option to turn subtitles off! I can hear very well, but end up reading them anyways because ooh shiny.

Not sure which platform you're on but on PC it's on the first tab (Sound) of the settings.

settings.png

Problem is, this turns off all the subtitles, even the translator module text...
Oh yes, it does do that. It's the reason I left the cinematic subtitles on. I did try experiencing the foreign languages without the translator to see if I could get the gist based on context and reactions, but I couldn't so I turned it back on.

I feels really surreal and mindnumbing doing those 100+ ncpd bounty gigs - which are way too repetitive and kinda suck out the life out of the game for me. That's my main gripe beyond the fact game is not challenging enough on vh (for various mainly ai reasons as many pointed out).

Heck, even in Witcher 3 when you had "random" map encounters with baddies it felt more alive because usually you would get that cut scene afterwards where villagers and peasants move into a spot and rebuild after you clear the baddies out.

Heck, even in Witcher 3 when you had "random" map encounters with baddies it felt more alive because usually you would get that cut scene afterwards where villagers and peasants move into a spot and rebuild after you clear the baddies out.

Good point. I did a lot of cleaning up the thugs and criminals and I've found that after I also clear out the gigs and side jobs in a district, the crime icons go way down in number -- pretty much zero in V's home district now. I thought maybe it was because my street cred is really high from taking out so many thugs, but I think it's because I've actively cleared them.

Good point. I did a lot of cleaning up the thugs and criminals and I've found that after I also clear out the gigs and side jobs in a district, the crime icons go way down in number -- pretty much zero in V's home district now. I thought maybe it was because my street cred is really high from taking out so many thugs, but I think it's because I've actively cleared them.

I just highlighted that one example that with just one simple cutscene in Witcher 3 you can build more immersion by getting more of an illusion that your actions mean something (you clear out gangs: you let a place be rebuilt etc).

I just highlighted that one example that with just one simple cutscene in Witcher 3 you can build more immersion by getting more of an illusion that your actions mean something (you clear out gangs: you let a place be rebuilt etc).
True... but most of the stuff in CP is a one off without any consequences, even the "crimes in progress". There are groups of random gangers that do respawn... as soon as you move out of range of sight... but that's about it in terms of content longevity.

...then again, with the current save issues, longevity of the city simulation never was the intention anyways, so.

Yes I am enjoying the game even though you cannot disable the autosave function, if you can I have not found it yet.

The only glitch I have is that Windows 10 won't let me update my graphics card drivers so I keep seeing trees everywhere.

Rollercoaster with Johnny Silverhand
1091500_20201218140650_1.png

Matrix scene on TV (on the up right)
1091500_20201219000509_1.png

Pierre Woodman is working
1091500_20201219020713_1.png

Jesse has male problem
1091500_20201215121259_1.png

Will we drive copter ?
20201221204204_1.jpg

Eating Fries with mayo
20201222172631_1.jpg

Chalk draw on floor
20201222050449_1.jpg

Is there child people in GTA ?
1091500_20201215232406_1.png

Waiting for it to be fun. I guess this game isn't for me. I am not here to check off a bunch of to-do lists in an open world. Its a looter shooter, and the loot is dead ass boring. I mean dead ass boring. Equip the thing with the green arrow. Wow. The skill trees are dead ass boring. Shooting is lame, the AI is dumb af. Stealth? no thanks. Hacking? Nahhhh. Driving vehicles is terrible. The main story is sooo dumb and its hard to follow. I look in the journal for clues about what is going on, and NOTHING. Their writers spent so much time writing about every little detail, and they can't do a decent write up of my current mission in my main quest journal? Like who the f is Hellman? Why am I saving him? All I'm doing is following yellow exclamation marks. Riveting!!! Why are so many characters introduced all at once? They're all calling me at the same time! The acting is even worse than the writing.

And then there are all the bugs. I didn't see it until the desert mission but there are so many bugs, plus so many inconsistencies or plot holes.

I guess the graphics are good though. Graphics are fun for a while but then you just have a pretty boring game.

All in all this is absolutely run of the mill in every way except graphics. Not at all what I was expecting.

Was having a ton of fun until 1.05 and now random groups of enemies can no longer be killed and when their HP would drop to 0 instead they regen to full and my frame rate absolutely tanks. Some kills sometimes still work, like if I trigger a dismemberment they will sometimes die, but if I just sneak up on someone and do a takedown they stand up at full health, alert, and start beating me up :(

Absolutely. Having a blast. I hope issues preventing people from properly running the game will be fixed soon so that everyone can have as much fun as i am.

I feels really surreal and mindnumbing doing those 100+ ncpd bounty gigs - which are way too repetitive and kinda suck out the life out of the game for me. That's my main gripe beyond the fact game is not challenging enough on vh (for various mainly ai reasons as many pointed out).

Yeah this is one of the biggest problems with this game, anything hat isn't main quest or side -job is mindnumingly boring and repetitive, even the fixer gigs despite actually having a bit of a story to them always just boil down to you doing the same thing over and over and just slightly above the assaults in quality.

Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.

ill buy the game when its ready and i cant wait :) more blessings CDPR !!! i believe in you. lots of love
Post automatically merged:

will buy the game when its ready :) Take your time CDPR. i believe in you

will buy the game when its ready :) Take your time CDPR. i believe in you

To bring this up front, yes it is real buggy and tons of glitches, even I had a corrupted save and luckily there is Autosave and I am used to save/ load mechanic.

After that, I think that I have find my new favorite game since long time:

- Excellent story telling with CD Projekt Red's magic: You get a side mission, firstly you were going to zero someone then something unexpected happened, seconds later you were helping the guy who you were trying to kill and did some backstories together; the mission doesn't just stop there, another person who is in charge with the event will just try to corrupt you... The cherry on top is this side mission was hinted from a TV program in the early game, and of course in any moment you can be chickened out or refuse to take responsibilities from something.
Not going to spoil anymore, those who took time to stay connected to the story would already done this series of missions and would know what I am talking about.

- Beautiful graphics: Ryzen 2700x, RTX 2060, 32GB ram and running on NVMe, not the super gaming computer as many gamers are playing with, but I managed to get all the ultra settings on DLSS with some frame drops. The graphic is just great, those who complain either is playing with last gen software saying it is looking like PS3, I am sorry for them but it is true that this game is meant to be next gen.

- Wonderful Music: From Scores to Tracks on radios, the sound is just good and music is great.

Then I still think like many other, the game is rushed and many things are cut,
The more you play, more you realize.

I would still give 9.5/10 almost 10/10.

On the other hand, there are opinions I would try to understand:

I wonder many people compare this game with GTA, and yes for example I do think cop system is broken on Cyberpunk, but I don't think these 2 games are comparable.

GTA is more an open world type of game where you can do whatever you want, almost right from the beginning; Cyberpunk is more a RPG type of game where story telling is more important then the open world.

I don't understand why all the people get annoyed that Cyberpunk is not like GTA then they think that they were hyped and disappointed, then saying this game is the worst game ever etc.

Anyway, I hope the game can be fixed and I still have hopes to DLCs and updates.
bro !!! despite all the hate, i believe in cdpr ! :) ill buy the game when its ready. take your time cdpr

i
So i played the game on a
I7-6700k 16gb ram 2080 ti.. i know cpu is on the older side but still pretty decent. the game is currently very unstable.. with sudden fps drops and the bugs/glitches that often occur made me think that this is not the way i want too finish the game. So i had decided too burn time exploring the city too find interactive things too do other then missions.. found none.. and then i decided too stop playing completely and give CDPR the respectful time too improve their game in every aspect in which i have faith in but.. the small patch came out 1.05 and it somewhat stabilized the game in "very few area's for pc.. since they focused on base ps4 & xbox one more "obviously" its way better on that side i saw 10-15 fps increase.. now patiently waiting for the 2 big patches that will come out in January and February, while knowing that it will not fix everything.. i will wait 6-1 year too have the Cyberpunk 2077 experience that I and obviously everyone wanted.. Many are still playing because that's how big the hype was.. people will barely accept the existence of a half baked game and continue enjoying it.. :)

me too bro, been reading all the hate, but i cant deny that im sooooo hyped with this stuff.. yes it has its flaws.. so what right?. im excited to buy it as well. i have my faith in cdpr :)

Last edited:
Yes and no. The gameplay I find entertaining and look forward to trying out different builds with the skill trees. I've enjoyed a lot of the side content, some good stories in there.

The main story arc hasn't really grabbed me though, I am finding it.... trite I guess I would say. I get they had a trope they wanted to explore but I'm just not digging it. /shrug

At this point with almost 120 hours in, the only fun I have is taking screens like these, and then leaving the game to rest for a day. 1.05 also dropped a performance for some reason and I had to compromise on quality ;\

photomode_22122020_220005.png
photomode_22122020_215903.png

Still playing Skyrim though, go figure...

I want to throw in my opinion into this sea of toxicity and hyperbolic criticism in case anyone who worked on the game sees this, and I want to get back to playing the game so I'll keep it brief:

The writing is incredible. Apart from the gigs, which are pretty much all the same, all the main missions and side missions have felt unique and always keep me interested. I just finished 'Dream On' and it's my favourite so far, it felt like an episode of the X-Files.

The gameplay is consistently fun (though it does get stale and I wish I could reset my attributes to try a different playstyle in order to remedy this). The inability to reset attributes is just one of a number of design choices I don't like, but you can't have everything.

The world and its characters have fantastic design and look great (assuming your machine can run the game properly). I have a half-decent gaming laptop that's a few years old so I can run it reasonably well on medium settings.

The bugs are disappointing. Fortunately I have yet to encounter anything truly game-breaking and I can overlook visual glitches, though it is immersion-breaking when one of these occurs. CDPR should have hired more people or given the game more time in development to address the issues.

Overall, Cyberpunk 2077 is turning out to be one of my favourite games ever and If the bugs are fixed it will only get better.

Top Bottom