I am having fun. Are you?

+
No. Because I was looking forward to exploring and interacting with an amazing open world and developing my character. Instead, I got to play a rockerboy's tool.

My first playthrough was 180 hours, cleared the map of sidequest and cannot wait to go back in with NG+, or just some new DLC in a few months to experience it all again with knew choices in mind. I love combing forums seeing things I missed, cool screenshots, and constructive story discussions. My only real gripe is the toxicity that surrounds in these forums and subreddts; everyone knows about the bugs, and the missing features, so chill and give CDPR a literal minute to get back from holiday to get to the already announced patches.

im having fun but i Kept my hype in check and didnt expect CP2077 to be a GTA6 type of game or a fallout/skyrim type of sanbox game where you can just go around and cause mayham at will.

This is my first game on a PC after playing consoles since they first existed (yeah, i'm that old) and i absolutely love it.
I preorderd a PS5 and didn't get one at launch, so i bought a PC instead, and straight after that my PS5 arrived and was quickly sold on (for no profit).
Yes, theres a bunch of problems and a few frustrations on PC, but nothing so much so that it takes away any enjoyment from a stunningly beautiful game.
I do however feel the pain of last gen console owners as the game was certainly not in a fit state to be rolled out to them, but fingers crossed CDPR will sort it.
I even went a bit CP2077 on my PC, and why not..

IMG_5939 (1).JPG

I'm having a lot of fun, already approaching two hundred hours on steam which is kinda nutty. I've never denied the issues that the game has and I certainly want performance to be better on consoles before we even think about getting an expansion or DLC, but I guess I just didn't hype myself up for the game like a lot of people did. I was excited for the idea of the game when the first teaser was released, and I watched the E3 announcement several times so I was certainly excited for the game, but I haven't been nearly as disappointed as a lot of people seem to be. Can't really understand why, either.

I've yet to finish the story all the way through but I've started over several times because I've been having fun just trying different build ideas. Game certainly has a lot of replayability value in my opinion. Hopefully in the first week of January we'll start seeing more big patches rolling out to fix issues like cars being submerged in the ground or the AI being a bit wonky.

At this moment I'm most excited for the community to keep unlocking the methods to modding the game and see what fans can do with the game in a sandbox environment.

Oh yes I'm having fun with the game! I'm enjoying every aspect of this game, even if there is still some glitches in it.

Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.

I am having a lot of fun when it works. I have a lot of issues with it giving me a black screen after playing for a bit so I sometimes have to use Geforce Now but it uses up by internet data quick. I do enjoy the game and the story so far but I am only level 6. I was surprised I was just able to play for 30 minutes without it breaking on me. I hope to update my GTX 970 soon to something better and maybe that will help.

My first playtrhough till the "point of no return was" 62 hours. Map Cleared 100%. The ~7 endings took time to go through, so add 5 hours on that. Now on my second playthrough having 23 hours in. The save file timer doesn't count if you die and restore to an older save. So I believe I've played over 100 hours.

To be honest, I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 more than The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt where I have 90 hours in (regarding steam). And I never completed Witcher 3.

So yes, I'm having fun :)

Yes, more fun. Just finished all side quests and did a nother different ending.
I don't think you have to have a seaparate happy ending. The endings, that i've gotten so far, just finalise V's life story and how he comes in terms with his choices.

Nah not really-- just OK. I honestly start up the game, hope it will be a good time, and its at best mundane with a few exceptions. I'm at the point of no return going into Act 3, and so I'm finishing the main side quests, and totally ignoring the gigs. I'm actually pretty annoyed at the whole game and don't understand my mission to keep playing it.

The game is too short. It was fun but no more. I expected way more gameplay content. There is nothing to do after finishing the main story and most important sidequests. Feeling like a ghost in a beautiful city.

Guest 4375874

Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.
yea, I didn't even move to the main story until much later. I was having too much fun exploring Night City and building up my character

We have fun in one way or another ... whether enjoying good moments of the game or aspects or laughing a lot about bugs, general problems or AIs completely non sense in the game. Or even laughing at my disgrace ... at having listened to so many advertisements ...

We always have fun ... at least me. :)

I arest my case.

I have dropped the missions due to the fact that many of them are either buggy or glitched. So i just wander around, exploring and trying out strategies to butcher the enemy as effective as possible.

Its like my little sandbox of murder and mayhem!

10 for Murder
10 for Mayhem
10 for dismemberment
10 for Weapon mechanics
3 for the game in its current state

I'm having fun, but am bugged right now. Can't complete "The Hunt" due to being unable to exit the final brain dance, hitting "X" on my controller and holding it does not seem to work and that's the only work around I could find.

89 hours and counting on first play through
LOVING THE STORY
in the first 5 minutes of CP2077 you get more quality story then all the crappy GTAs combined

Amazing game that just gets better and better as you go along

Not perfect obviously

crashes on patch days annoying but hardly game breaking in any manner

-No TPP was a mistake and one CDPR should not have made. I would have gladly waiting 6 more months for release if it meant TPP at launch. In fact its such a game breaking oversite I will not pre order again if future titles do not have a TPP option.

TPP would bump my score from 8.5 to 9 outta 10

- more notice on upcoming turns when driving

- some loot cant be picked up from ground from time to time

That's really all my complaints.
All the rest of the stuff can be fixed through player modes (and in no way take away from game while wait on mods to be made)

Otherwise games runs excellently, only seen 3 MINOR graphic bugs in all my play time
Truthfully one of the cleanest launches of a AAA game I ever seen

Top Bottom