I am only able to use my eyes and play this game! Kon kon kon'nichiwa friends!

+
Greetings everyone, my name is Suzu and I just started playing the game! I have a form of muscular dystrophy and currently can only move my eyes. I have made a way to play cyberpunk this way and I am very proud of it! I am a v tuber that plays games and talks using only her eyes! I also mod games and i am an official mangaka! I have only one issue with getting access violation errors even when I disable all my programs! I do use a program to lock on once I aim properly and that seems to be the issue, but I know a dev could easily fix it if we spoke! I love the game and I can play without the lock on, but I get exhausted after three hours! I hope to make friends and inspire other disabled people to get back in to the wonderful world of gaming!

Helping disabled people get into the hobby is definitely a noble goal!

We can only assume the REDs read the forum every now and again since they very rarely post anymore. Maybe @Vattier can get draw their attention to this thread. Otherwise, you may want to look into getting in touch with them through the e-mail listed here.

I'd say support.cdprojektred.com is the best place to get in touch with them if they have any interest in improving accessibility for disabled people.

Top Bottom