I am so internet mad right now i done gone forgot the rules!! Argggh! Whoops banned.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so internet mad right now i done gone forgot the rules!! Argggh! Whoops banned.

I AM SO MADDD. AAARGH. I HAVE POOR CONTROL OF MY TEMPER AND NO INTEREST IN CONSTRUCTIVE ANYTHING.

But I do like Ponies!

SO MUCH I COULD EXPLODE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of the darkside in this one....

Just for rehashing, a patch is coming, although time is unconfirmed. Although that might or might not fix the problems you are experiencing with the game, it will not fix the problems you are experiencing.

Please Google and Bing about the Witcher 3 patch 1.07 news. Patch 1.07 is coming this week on all platform I believe. CD Project said it is "coming soon".

Tuco

Forum veteran
I have no idea of what you are talking about and especially where you are pulling your numbers from.

Maybe you're not aware but console patches takes alot more time to get up and running than on PC. They're still trying to fix all of the issues the community has provided them, PC, PS4 and Xbox One. They're working on them, relax.

I have no idea of what you are talking about and especially where you are pulling your numbers from.

I think he's talking about framerate issues, expecially in the swamp and in Novigrad, on PS4.
But...it will be too late when people finally realize that a PS4 has a really obsolete hardware, and doing miracles, expacially when you do a game on that platform for the first time, is downright impossible.

Did I luck out or something? I have the PS4 version, and I've had zero major issues with framerate, loading, glitches, bugs, crashes, etc. At worst, I'll have some texture popping when first entering a zone. That sort of thing. But nothing to go all raving lunatic about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom