I am sorry but I can't forgive them for this.

+
Always explore all possibilities. The "universal outrage and evidence" is heavily biased towards the people who are actually having problems with the game, you're not going to find the millions of people who are running the game fine and enjoying it, screaming how awesome it is every chance they get (thats how the internet works). Also, anyone expecting 90fps on max settings in 4k is living in the future. Even the video you shared shows that the game runs fine in most cases.
If every other game runs fine, then it's Cyberpunk, not your PC. And NOBODY is running the game "fine". The "people who are having problems" and/or are unhappy with the game are the vast majority. Even PC players that are playing the game are unhappy because it's NOT what was advertised and runs like crap. Look how low the metacritic score is, even on PC. Everywhere you look on social media, youtube, twitter, etc. people are pissed and disappointed (that's how the internet works). And expecting the game to run 90 fps on an RTX 3090 with 35 teraflops of power is NOT unreasonable! This game doesn't even look better than a lot of games already out that are getting that much fps on last-generation cards running 7-14 teraflops. Yet on a 3090 we're only getting 15-20 fps! That is BROKEN and horrible optimization. Vahalla runs at those frame rates with ten times the draw distance and detail.
Post automatically merged:

Same.
Excuse is not COVID excuse is Chri$$$$TMAS, that is all.
Exactly. And what makes it worse is the fact they released a report that they made every penny they spent making the game plus profits just from pre-orders. Yet they went ahead and released the gaming knowing full well it was shit. They just couldn't pass up those sweet Christmas dollars. So shady.

Guest 4479767

If every other game runs fine, then it's Cyberpunk, not your PC. And NOBODY is running the game "fine". The "people who are having problems" and/or are unhappy with the game are the vast majority. Even PC players that are playing the game are unhappy because it's NOT what was advertised and runs like crap. Look how low the metacritic score is, even on PC. Everywhere you look on social media, youtube, twitter, etc. people are pissed and disappointed (that's how the internet works). And expecting the game to run 90 fps on an RTX 3090 with 35 teraflops of power is NOT unreasonable! This game doesn't even look better than a lot of games already out that are getting that much fps on last-generation cards running 7-14 teraflops. Yet on a 3090 we're only getting 15-20 fps! That is BROKEN and horrible optimization. Vahalla runs at those frame rates with ten times the draw distance and detail.
agreed i can run rd2 and bf great with raytracing and cant even activate it . pop in is isnaine

Exactly. And what makes it worse is the fact they released a report that they made every penny they spent making the game plus profits just from pre-orders. Yet they went ahead and released the gaming knowing full well it was shit. They just couldn't pass up those sweet Christmas dollars. So shady.
what i dont

what i dont understand is if they got the money with preorders why did they push it out last second

agreed i can run rd2 and bf great with raytracing and cant even activate it . pop in is isnaine

what i dont

what i dont understand is if they got the money with preorders why did they push it out last second
Greed. They just couldn't pass up the opportunity to milk those Christmas dollars.

Hi there,

A friend of mine bought it from Steam and had the same issues as you are describing. His solution was to "repair" the game. After steam checked the Data on his computer there was a 2gb big junk of data missing. After this, his problem got resolved. Maybe on the GOG Launcher there is a "repair" option too. Try it if there is one. If not, I can only suggest to reinstall the game.

Guest 4479767

Greed. They just couldn't pass up the opportunity to milk those Christmas dollars.
I pray your wrong and it was just a horrible deccion by one executive with power and they fix it . this game will be worthless to me the minute i finish side quests and story its not rpg, it action adventure and cut from what i would exepect even then .its a good base but this suldnt of been put out . I want to love this and am not invested emotionally hell only posting atm so i can make a real thread hopping they help me with fact Ray tracing wont turn on even though my card is nvida and pays ray tracing on alll other games fine . ...... have hope it will be fixed as
1 .if they dont there rep is ruined forever with most players forever
2 .they dont seem to be removing people form airing grievances assuming within forum rules and thats promising .most company's censer
3.past history of fixing bugs

believe me, I got a poor PC built, and I am playing CP2077 with 1.04 hotfix, yes my pc is not that high-end yet I did not encountered any crashes or major bugs that had me to pause playing... I could play it just fine, with alot of tweakin for almost an hour. now I could play stable, roam around the city without any crashing... by the way, I only have AMD X4 860 and a 12gb of ram and 1x SSD and 2x 1TB barracuda HDD and the so called old gtx 1060 nvidia gpu. I believe there's alot of hotfix and patch for this game, so don't worry because this is not yet the end for the devs whose fixing the issues. they will fix the issues. Just like witchers series.

Guest 4479767

believe me, I got a poor PC built, and I am playing CP2077 with 1.04 hotfix, yes my pc is not that high-end yet I did not encountered any crashes or major bugs that had me to pause playing... I could play it just fine, with alot of tweakin for almost an hour. now I could play stable, roam around the city without any crashing... by the way, I only have AMD X4 860 and a 12gb of ram and 1x SSD and 2x 1TB barracuda HDD and the so called old gtx 1060 nvidia gpu. I believe there's alot of hotfix and patch for this game, so don't worry because this is not yet the end for the devs whose fixing the issues. they will fix the issues. Just like witchers series.
is ray tracing turning on for you it wount give me even ablity and i have 1070 and i know it can as i do it in other games . also agree the 1060 and 1070 were better then next gen of nvidia cards by a long shot . mine over clocked works better in most games then the 1080 1080 ti and many 2000s .

agreed as far as crashes hasnt crashed once in 20 hours just tons of pop ins texture wise and one broken quest

I am running max setting at 1440p except that i have disabelt all ray tracing and dlss and cascaded shadows range at medium. I am running on a regular 2080 and a i7 6700k 16gb ram. I have had no performance problems or crashes.

Only bugs i have encountered have been broken main quest, which is bad enough.

You got it on GOG, have you tried repairing the game file? On the games page in your library go to the top right most button that looks like two sliders, to the right of the Play button. Click that. Manage Installation > Verify/Repair. Might be worth a try if nothing else is working.

My PC specs are partially worse than yours and aside from some graphical bugs the game runs without issue.

Sounds like you didn't play 20 hours and then have a game breaking issue like a lot of people. CDPR put out an alpha, at best, game that failed on a lot of promises. They should at least own up to it. All the effort seems to be in the voice acting IMO. They certainly didn't check if the game was capable of working properly. I can't imagine they did. Anthem had a better release. Anthem, bro.
Anthem was that bad i didn't even bother looking at a review, the game world looked lifeless and the premise of RPG iron man didn't fit well with me, Cyberpunk wins on the vibe and theme hands down, cannot be put in the same light as Anthem

4 out 10. I feel cheated, scammed. I don't understand how people think this OK to release a game this broken and be happy to wait years for it to be fixed. They knew this game was broken that's why they hid the flaws from us [...]. They have been working on this game for 8 years so the Covid excuse doesn't fly with me. I bought this game on PC for my self which is full of bugs the game keeps crashing randomly. Because of this, I have lost hours of progression. I bought the Xbox one x version for my son. When he went to install the second game disk wouldn't install it's like it was a blank CD. I returned it. I am sorry but I can't forgive them for this.
I think people think that this is good because the other option is to be stuck for a week with a shelf in AC Valhalla, at least here in most cases you can continue to advance, not to mention that other triple A or tied to a stake will pull out modeling tools or act like no man s sky team

Sounds like you didn't play 20 hours and then have a game breaking issue like a lot of people. CDPR put out an alpha, at best, game that failed on a lot of promises. They should at least own up to it. All the effort seems to be in the voice acting IMO. They certainly didn't check if the game was capable of working properly. I can't imagine they did. Anthem had a better release. Anthem, bro.
If you want to be negative, that's your right. The rest of us will just be grateful for the time and attention to detail CDPR put into this and patiently wait for them to iron out the wrinkles. Hope you join us soon.

[...] Even those who didn't complain about the delays and still bought it should have known there would be problems unless you're more casual and don't follow things very closely, imo they're the only ones that have a right to complain cause they didn't know any better. The rest of us should have. I was among the second group and knew there was going to be bugs and still bought it. Having said that I don't regret my purchase at all, I love this game and it's running really good now after the most recent patch. Playing one series x. I only wish it had the next gen features but I'll gladly play it again when it does if I'm actually done with this massive game by then.

I cannot agree with that. I play with an i7 7700K processor (4.5 GHz) 32 GB 3000 MHz and an MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon Board and an MSI 2080ti TrioX graphics card, and the game is installed on an SSD. I play with Ultra Detail in 4K and DLSS on "Automatic". On average I have 45 frames, but they feel very stable and "soft". I've been playing for 25 hours now and have only had 2 crashes in the game. Everything without problems so far with the missions and the NPC. Sure, there are things that should be improved, but that's all in the normal range. The game itself is terrific! You can fall in love with the story branch and the graphics are really very, very pretty (the textures and details of the faces or weapons, for example) With this game, a masterpiece was created, which will hopefully be continuously improved and fed with further content. THANK YOU CD Project!

Top Bottom