I am stuck at botchling quest (game bug)

+
I am stuck at botchling quest (game bug)

I am essentially doing zero damage with my silver sword despite being level 4.
the only attack that hurts it is the fire sign, I have looked online and I see others are doing 150 to 200 damage per hit on the botchling, I have reloaded 8 times now and I still do only 1 to 18 damage per hit.

I am now stuck at this quest, unable to progress.
Please help for the love of god.

Use signs on him. Igni does good damage. Also you can knock him down with Ard, and charm with Axii, to hit him while stunned for more damage. I don't think it's a bug.

Same problem, silver sword doing little damage. The best strategy i found was Quen or whatever it's called. The shield sign. Just use that, swing away/doge if you get hit just roll away and use it again. If you got a while without getting hit use the shield sign again because it wears off. The main problem is the 2 wraiths that appear during the fight. At that point it's game over for me.

It's weak to cursed oil but i thought i'd be fine since i'm on normal difficulty and it's still pretty early in the game. Probably going to restart the whole game anyway as i forgot to download the DLC before.

Use signs on him. Igni does good damage. Also you can knock him down with Ard, and charm with Axii, to hit him while stunned for more damage. I don't think it's a bug.

So you too are doing only 1 damage?! is that normal?
when the wraiths show up he heals himself 100 every few seconds... how am I even suppose to stop with an igni sign I can cast every 2 hours.

Top Bottom