I am V, procurer of ash trays

+
@artao5 it's not that i want to take the jam off you donut but me and Panam have a something going on already, she's a cute and friendly girl, you probably misundertsnding her intentions with you bud, sorry :(

LMAO! So many pissed smokers in Night City. I thought cards were for a game like in The Witcher. Lol!

Auto disassemble junk was the first perk I got. Need those sweet sweet common components... I have 43,000. yay.......

Last edited:
@artao5 it's not that i want to take the jam off you donut but me and Panam have a something going on already, she's a cute and friendly girl, you probably misundertsnding her intentions with you bud, sorry :(
She must be two-timing us, cuz we've had the sexy sexy time and she wants me to move in with her out in the Badlands with the Aldecaldos. And they all seem to be down with it too.
But I'm a city boy at heart. I want her to move in with me. :p

WT.. you serious brother? she playing us both?
Sneaky lil'nomads, i should have seen that coming.. im afraid I aint one to tolerate this kind of shit.
Your actions might have repercussions, are you ready to deal with them,girl?
Panam = blacklisted

No, and no. Perk should not have to exist, and also taking it is bad, because it ocasionally destroys "junk" items selling for 750 Eddies.

you can sell materials then and get a lot of money that way... or craft something and get more... those costly junk items are not that common anyway...

I started off picking every white junk i can find. As i play longer, i came to realize its not necessary at all. The value is so minuscule compared to what you need to spend on. Now i only pick them up if its along the way.

Tired of your low paying; going no where job? Friends, relatives, and co workers think you're just another drone?

Night City is now hiring for the exciting career of Salvage Yard Manager! After an INTENSE 3 week training program; where you'll be counseled and mentored by the best SYMs in the business you'll begin your exciting new career beautifying Night City, enhancing it's green factor with every junk item you remove and "repurpose"!

You'll be the center of attention as all your friends, relatives, and former co workers flock around to watch you remove, disassemble, and/or sell MILLIONS of junk items. Converting most into a high tech AWESOME SAUCE that you'll be able to rub on weapons to improve them to new heights of efficiency (it doesn't work on body organs so don't do that), or create new and useful explosive and cyberware devices to attack your fellow citizens with!

Anyone interested in this EXCITING career opportunity; please contact Phillip Flippinout at nightcitycareers.org or call 1 800 GET JUNK. :p

Top Bottom