I am V, procurer of ash trays

+
Do you need ash trays? Do you need them in bulk? I will venture out into Night City and obtain them for you... for a price.

I also do Champaign buckets.

What's that? Decks of playing cards? Whoa, you a cop? No way I touch something that hard core. Maybe you better keep walking and forget we ever spoke.

Playing cards. What the fuck is this city coming to?

I've been picking every location I've been to throughly clean of junk to reduce the stress on game engine.

I specialize in drinks and snacks, all sorts of them.... oh and I also have plenty of stress balls , you know, these lil buggers are quite rare, and exceptionally difficult to pick up ;)

Am not gonny say what I collect the most of ;)

Most junk items have great descriptions too!

My post was an affectionate one. It simply wouldn't be a proper RPG if you couldn't loot absurd shit. Like, the famous example from World of Warcraft about killing a bear and looting a glass of milk.

There should be an achievement. Loot 500 ash trays and get a "Chain Smoker" achievement badge or something

No, and no. Perk should not have to exist, and also taking it is bad, because it ocasionally destroys "junk" items selling for 750 Eddies.
I picked it up pretty much in the beginning. Thought to myself - automated dismantling of thrash? yea, I want that - it wasn't until I watched some youtube video after spending over 60 hours in game that I found out there are some junk items worth 750 eddies...

And here I was JUST ABOUT to make a thread about the incredible number of ashtrays scattered all over the city and badlands. LOL
I leave the ashtrays, but DO pick up the cards. I know, I know. Risky behavior. Someone could send a hit squad after me. Fortunately, I just scrap them for consumables and turn them into bullets. I also collect vinyl -- and scrap it!! hehe (Tho I really DO wish we could actually listen to the bootleg Samurai record. That'd be sweet. But oh well.)
But I'm keeping the condoms, one guitar pick, a pair of handcuffs, and a lighter. All essentials for general life in Night City.
I usually just immediately consume the consumables, cuz they're a bit ... meh ... gameplay wise. Gotta keep V nourished and hydrated after all!!

$750 is nothing. You're not going to pick up any amount of items worth $750 that you'll be able to do anything with. If it's really worth it to you to be that more involved with crafting and micromanaging everything then that's on you. But the $750 argument is about as trash as the junk the item is.
You want good money? Get yourself a good deck with 8 buffers 5 intelligence minimum. You'll be making money way more then your $750.

Do you need ash trays? Do you need them in bulk? I will venture out into Night City and obtain them for you... for a price.

I also do Champaign buckets.

What's that? Decks of playing cards? Whoa, you a cop? No way I touch something that hard core. Maybe you better keep walking and forget we ever spoke.

Playing cards. What the fuck is this city coming to?
90 percent of what you pick up is useless. None of the items for boosts are even needed and im killing guys left and right with low level weapons.

It felt really original the first couple of times I found ashtrays or empty cat food(?) cans.
Also, the liquor botles are worth all the same (are they not?), be it an empty bottle found in the badlands or some chic bottle in Jefferson's apartment... If I could invite someone to my flat, I'd want to have something with a brand attached to offer that would set my level of interest. Does it make sense?
i.e "we could head to my place and chat, I have a bottle of himalayan fizzy water, peruvian lime flavoured, crop of 2033"

cat food(?)
Bit of an easter egg I learned about from the ol' YouTuber .... You CAN get a cat, and you'll need some cat food to do so. ;)

... If I could invite someone to my flat ... i.e "we could head to my place and chat, I have a bottle of himalayan fizzy water, peruvian lime flavoured, crop of 2033"
I REALLY wish I could have Panam over to my apartment. .... I dunno. Perhaps at some point I can? Sure would be nice, cuz the Badlands are sandy AF, like that one dude rightly keeps complaining about. hehe
Post automatically merged:

90 percent of what you pick up is useless. None of the items for boosts are even needed and im killing guys left and right with low level weapons.
!! WHOOSH !!
The point of this thread went right over your head, eh?
Try some humor maybe? :LOL:

Bit of an easter egg I learned about from the ol' YouTuber .... You CAN get a cat, and you'll need some cat food to do so. ;)

I REALLY wish I could have Panam over to my apartment. .... I dunno. Perhaps at some point I can? Sure would be nice, cuz the Badlands are sandy AF, like that one dude rightly keeps complaining about. hehe
Post automatically merged:

!! WHOOSH !!
The point of this thread went right over your head, eh?
Try some humor maybe? :LOL:
no, i got it. I just decided to comment anyways.

Top Bottom